• Lori Harvey

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Because she’s smashed other millionaire celebs

These dudes are insecure they chase after women other millionaire dudes have had already
That ain’t why. It’s cause certain women are in these circles. You think a regular broad getting access to these Hollywood parties and events? These groupies hoes be front row. You not gonna smash a dime cause some other nikka hit it before? So all these famous women would suddenly be off limits to you if you hit the lottery tomorrow? Stop it.

Most of us get money and fame, chilling at these spots, flying across the world, living out of rentals and hotels. Can’t even trust a woman to not take a pic together or know how to act if you bring her somewhere or not seek revenge when y’all break up…. Nah you not grabbing no regular bird broad. Nah no doctor is leaving her 60 hour work week to fly around with you every single time you ask… most regular women too insecure for a well off man, let alone one who has access to the finest of p*ssy.

Nah these celeb women and people hoes are TRAINED how to get these type of men, they have access to the clicks their in, and they know how to act in that lifestyle. And the men ain’t gonna let some ex dikk stop them from getting theirs. Does any man? Or y’all all smashing virgins? Cause them locals gonna be ran through too.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
That ain’t why. It’s cause certain women are in these circles. You think a regular broad getting access to these Hollywood parties and events? These groupies hoes be front row. You not gonna smash a dime cause some other nikka hit it before? So all these famous women would suddenly be off limits to you if you hit the lottery tomorrow? Stop it.

Most of us get money and fame, chilling at these spots, flying across the world, living out of rentals and hotels. Can’t even trust a woman to not take a pic together or know how to act if you bring her somewhere or not seek revenge when y’all break up…. Nah you not grabbing no regular bird broad. Nah no doctor is leaving her 60 hour work week to fly around with you every single time you ask… most regular women too insecure for a well off man, let alone one who has access to the finest of p*ssy.

Nah these celeb women and people hoes are TRAINED how to get these type of men, they have access to the clicks their in, and they know how to act in that lifestyle. And the men ain’t gonna let some ex dikk stop them from getting theirs. Does any man? Or y’all all smashing virgins? Cause them locals gonna be ran through too.
Sure you could argue logistics - but that only works off what’s going on under the surface. They play off these men’s insecurities. Read my follow up posts.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
thats what they call a landslide. :russ:

lori is fine, joydn woods is less washed up though in terms of promiscuity. jordyn woods is also finer.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Remember when Steve was telling women to wait 90 days before having sex with a new man?

:heh:

Anyway, I’m choosing Lori, not just because

megan-fox-oct-2003.jpg

megan-fox-before-and-after.jpg

:hhh:
quote for emphasis

@Swagnificent you considered this a 10? to you any slim white woman with a decent face is a 10.
I remember when I first seen her in that Mary Kate and Ashley movie when I was a kid. I kept thinking who is this dry looking white girl with all these freckles. :hhh:
I remember you docking points off that Senegalese woman because you claimed she went under the knife, even though you have no proof and never seen her before pictures.
Megan was okay. never a 10. her presurgery face isn't even better than Lori and I find Lori overrated.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You really shouldda made this a Megan v Meagan thread, cuz they both had that pretty face while oozing sexuality vibe in their prime.

And I promise you 90% of people on here will go with Meagan Good.

You can always make that thread :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Sure you could argue logistics - but that only works off what’s going on under the surface. They play off these men’s insecurities. Read my follow up posts.
They play off all of it fam. That’s why I said they are trained. The same group of women who always found themselves around the sports guys in high school. Are the same ones to happen to find themselves around them in college. And the same ones finding themselves around them as pros.

They know how to play to their insecurities. They also know how to play their role. They know how to get a date instead of be a fukk girl. They know how to get these dudes to wife them, nut in them, and not sign a prenup. All the while cheating and can’t wait to leave once they got the bag. Or he retires and the perks wear off. Or he’s a musician and he’s not hot anymore. They know how to blame it all on the last guy, make it seem like you REALLY who they want, and get free shyt off you the same way the last 10 idiots did it. They in the right places, have infinite time off to be your slave, know how to fake love and also know how to separate themselves from every other woman alive, who also looks good, who can’t seem to secure nothing but dikk.

There’s levels to this. And with all the easy access to p*ssy even a regular breh can get, you KNOW these guys have instant access to the best of the best. But they keep wifing pass arounds cause the pass arounds know how to act. For all the Lori Harvey talk, you never hear Lori Harvey do the talking. That’s learned behavior. Probably from pops

Daps
Reppin
NULL
quote for emphasis

@Swagnificent you considered this a 10? to you any slim white woman with a decent face is a 10.
I remember when I first seen her in that Mary Kate and Ashley movie when I was a kid. I kept thinking who is this dry looking white girl with all these freckles. :hhh:
I remember you docking points off that Senegalese woman because you claimed she went under the knife, even though you have no proof and never seen her before pictures.
Megan was okay. never a 10. her presurgery face isn't even better than Lori and I find Lori overrated.

Actually I was the first to mention in this thread that Megan Fox had surgery which is why I don't consider her a dime. That and the fact her ass ain't fat.

FTR I rated Megan Fox a 9 and Lori a 8.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

full

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

Coli dudes ain’t smashin nothing.
Only dudes that never got p*ssy say all the dumb shyt you read up here

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
IMO both are equally pretty but Lori has the better body. To each his/her own but the people acting like Megan Fox is a dog are buggin. This is the internet though so it should be expected.