Megan Fox (in her prime) vs. Lori Harvey

Megan or Lori?

• Megan Fox

• Lori Harvey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
No fukkin way. Lol. Y’all buggin. Halle in her prime was a fukkin showstopper. Type u would be hard pressed to see on the regular. Y’all on some shyt forreal.

You just a victim of nostalgia just like when it comes to rap music, the music and women you see in your youth makes the most impact, take away that and you can’t say Halle is much better than Lori, you don’t really get much better than Lori lol

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Word, who with a right mind picks Megan fox over Lori Harvey:mjlol:
You know who
full

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I dont get why celebrities are acknowledging/holding hands with Lori Harvey in public.

Her only value is sexual and I'm sure most of them have smashed finer women in private.

Can someone explain why she appeals to millionaire celebs?
Because she’s smashed other millionaire celebs

These dudes are insecure they chase after women other millionaire dudes have had already

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You just a victim of nostalgia just like when it comes to rap music, the music and women you see in your youth makes the most impact, take away that and you can’t say Halle is much better than Lori, you don’t really get much better than Lori lol
Halle was a goddamn beauty queen for real. In the days and times where it not only mattered, but black women were barely even allowed to enter. And you had to be great looking in person. No apps

Don’t let these apps and angles fool you.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Lori ain’t badder than no fukkin Halle, Stacey, or Vanity in they prime u nikkas smokin roach spray. Lol. I don’t give a fukk what IG pic u pull up. We can stop talkin bout this shyt RIGHT HERE cause we ain’t EVER gonna agree on that. She ain’t even in the same fukkin bracket nikka and just know u have a unique opinion. This shyt is like telling me Quavo is a better rapper than Jay Z or some shyt. Lol

Smokin roach spray though? lol

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I dont get why celebrities are acknowledging/holding hands with Lori Harvey in public.

Her only value is sexual and I'm sure most of them have smashed finer women in private.

Can someone explain why she appeals to millionaire celebs?

Because she is the daughter of a famous man.

They are soning Steve by fukkin his daughter and talking about it in public.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Because she’s smashed other millionaire celebs

These dudes are insecure they chase after women other millionaire dudes have had already
Same goes with all these lightbrite exotical bytches that get passed around and put on the highest of pedastals.

Case in point Scottie Pippens ex wife.

A lot of these famous/rich brehs are insecure about being black and need a non-black woman on their arm to gas up.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t really find Lori Harvey attractive, and am actually puzzled by this recent fixation she’s been subject to. At her prime, Fox had a unique sexiness about her, with a look that was somewhat removed from that of your average Hollywood cac starlet. She’s fallen off, though.

:unimpressed:
:mjpls:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
You dont know her so how do you know what she brings to the table?:mjlol:

She's literally a cute face that is known for being the adopted step daughter of Steve Harvey and for being linked to celebrities. If im a millionaire celebrity I need brand enhancement (which is what MBJ is using her for). A woman can't do shxt for me that I don't already have someone on payroll for. Lori Harvey doesn't enhance my brand anymore than another pretty face would.

At least with the another pretty face it's not known that she's runs through black entertainers.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
You really shouldda made this a Megan v Meagan thread, cuz they both had that pretty face while oozing sexuality vibe in their prime.

And I promise you 90% of people on here will go with Meagan Good.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH