Megan or Lori?

• Megan Fox

• Lori Harvey

Results are only viewable after voting.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Lori ain’t badder than no fukkin Halle, Stacey, or Vanity in they prime u nikkas smokin roach spray. Lol. I don’t give a fukk what IG pic u pull up. We can stop talkin bout this shyt RIGHT HERE cause we ain’t EVER gonna agree on that. She ain’t even in the same fukkin bracket nikka and just know u have a unique opinion. This shyt is like telling me Quavo is a better rapper than Jay Z or some shyt. Lol
Also facts

:hubie:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Next time include which race you are in the poll

ex

Lori - I’m black
Lori- I’m a Cac
Lori- I’m kin to a Napoleon
Lori -
full

Lori - other race

same for Megan

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Lori ain’t badder than no fukkin Halle, Stacey, or Vanity in they prime u nikkas smokin roach spray. Lol. I don’t give a fukk what IG pic u pull up. We can stop talkin bout this shyt RIGHT HERE cause we ain’t EVER gonna agree on that. She ain’t even in the same fukkin bracket nikka and just know u have a unique opinion. This shyt is like telling me Quavo is a better rapper than Jay Z or some shyt. Lol

Lori>>>

Budda

Superstar
Daps
nikkas comparing Lori Harvey to all time beautiful actress and entertainers who had a swag along with their looks and u nikkas barely seen Lori Harvey in motion. All u see is pics. Lol.

If we’re talking looks Lori is better than Halle or at least on her level.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
No fukkin way. Lol. Y’all buggin. Halle in her prime was a fukkin showstopper. Type u would be hard pressed to see on the regular. Y’all on some shyt forreal.
Her nose wasn't natural, she had work done. If we going by that then:yeshrug:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
You dont know her so how do you know what she brings to the table?:mjlol:
Breh made up a fake scenario that he's never gonna be in just to be pressed :mjlol:

No fukkin way. Lol. Y’all buggin. Halle in her prime was a fukkin showstopper. Type u would be hard pressed to see on the regular. Y’all on some shyt forreal.
Damn, is it that serious :mjtf:

You a grown ass man arguing with someone over who they find attractive

All for a woman that dont even know you exist :picard:

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Last edited: