Megalopolis: Forest Whitaker Details Francis Ford Coppola Film

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Where the conspiracy, witch hunt heads at for this one?

This stuff clearly happens on a lot of shoots but places like Variety are gonna sweep it under the carpet, but they have a vested interest in making sure this film fails.

I'm not making excuses for Coppola. fukk that dirty old man. That video is terrible but botj things can be true : Coppola can be a creep and the industry can be working actively to ensure a large scale independent production is sabotaged.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This stuff clearly happens on a lot of shoots but places like Variety are gonna sweep it under the carpet, but they have a vested interest in making sure this film fails.

I'm not making excuses for Coppola. fukk that dirty old man. That video is terrible but botj things can be true : Coppola can be a creep and the industry can be working actively to ensure a large scale independent production is sabotaged.

Maybe he shouldn’t have given “them” the ammo to sink him with by being a creep.

The man is in his 80’s and NEVER learned to keep his hands to himself?!?! Well he about to learn the hard way it seems.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Same old white man who went to great lengths to defend a convicted pedophile director in Victor Salva.

Sucks to suck.

That really killed any kind of respect that I had for Francis. I actually stopped watching great films like The Godfather and The Conversation due to finding out he essentially fought for a child rapist. What a b*stard.