Megalopolis: Forest Whitaker Details Francis Ford Coppola Film

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The smear campaign against a big budget film from one of the greatest directors of all time who paid for it via his own pockets is...baffling. I have no idea why this is happening. I saw the article with set people complaining Copolla demanded practical effects in a particular scene instead of a quick digital alternative that would have taken 10 minutes. Set dudes were complaining it took 6 hours. You retard, you are being PAID for those six hours. What is your problem.
:dead:

I noticed they doing the same shyt to George Miller right now for alleged set fukkery during Furiosa. What's going on.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The smear campaign against a big budget film from one of the greatest directors of all time who paid for it via his own pockets is...baffling. I have no idea why this is happening. I saw the article with set people complaining Copolla demanded practical effects in a particular scene instead of a quick digital alternative that would have taken 10 minutes. Set dudes were complaining it took 6 hours. You retard, you are being PAID for those six hours. What is your problem.
:dead:

I noticed they doing the same shyt to George Miller right now for alleged set fukkery during Furiosa. What's going on.

Hollywood wants the idea of the maverick director to die.

They want corporate stooges like the Russo brothers and Shawn Levy.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I mean, the movie looks overproduced. I cant see many people lining up to see this. Its going to hinge on word of mouth and we already see its getting smeared. Its giving Babylon vibes and we know how that went.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mixed reviews on Letterbox too.. the discourse when it releases will be interesting to say the least..

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
By the time the credits rolled after a very on-the-nose, closing shot of a beautiful baby (emphasizing the future — we definitely got the point) the audience had enough. A couple of loud boos rang out, along with some very tepid applause and mostly silence:patrice:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
79e9b910057aa5774593f2c5d9476645.jpg