Meg The Stallion twerking in ATL

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Of course, "we're" repeating the same mistakes with Kamala, because we're being led by her sorors. :skip: I have a bunch in my family, totally gung ho about her and capable of wielding institutional support for her (and against our interests- they threw my mother out the group chat :pachaha:).

The process is moving along as one would expect, slowly, but I'm actually (pleasantly) surprised to see so much progress. Literally, just electing her and letting these black super-Dems show they ass defending her is all that's needed to sway another generation of black voters. We just have to hope we make it that long.

Lol that's exactly my point. Why do so many of us even know about AKA's when a significant portion of us don't even go to college? The first thought should be who the hell are they and what policies have they brought forth to make them an authority in politics? But again the pseudo-celebrity around them lends a level of credibility that isn't earned.

I'm not convinced that enough of us have honed the ability to see past black celebrity when it comes to politics. I'll change my mind when I see more black people either outright ignore their opinion on these matters or more importantly challenge their dumb ideas.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
  1. Who cares what Republicans do? We don't vote for them. You all have to recognize "b-b-but Republicans" all day screams shill, and is basically admiting you have no argument.
  2. Their rallies have fukkery, but ONLY do Black people get fukkery and no policy.
1. Not sure who is arguing with you. Because it's not my style. This play is older than a lot of posters on this board. Clinton played the trumpet on MTV to "prove" he was down. Obama showed us its business as usual even thouh his playlist shyts on most posters in the booth.

2. No one's excited about Kamala for tangibles. There is no good reason to think she will improve where we are as a nation. We/I am excited to get Maga out the paint. I'd rather business as usual than what they are bringing. It's a pep rally! The proof is everyone talking about the entertainment but no one has mentioned her speech beyond the Quavo quote.

Republicans don't have sit downs with Asians because they are already allied with them. If black America is tired of being pandered to in this fashion, it's because they don't vote and don't put their $ where it can be heard. I'll save my criticism for after an Address/debate. I 'ont want shyt from either party. Just don't fukk up the world.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol that's exactly my point. Why do so many of us even know about AKA's when a significant portion of us don't even go to college? The first thought should be who the hell are they and what policies have they brought forth to make them an authority in politics? But again the pseudo-celebrity around them lends a level of credibility that isn't earned.

I'm not convinced that enough of us have honed the ability to see past black celebrity when it comes to politics. I'll change my mind when I see more black people either outright ignore their opinion on these matters or more importantly challenge their dumb ideas.
It's intentional. The Boule class negroes have done this for hundreds of years. They were bred to be sellout and sheepherders. Look at all the shills and various minor celebrities beating you in the head and shaming/browbeating people to vote Dem for nothing. Almost all belong to a frat/sorority, or Black bougie organization.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1. Not sure who is arguing with you. Because it's not my style. This play is older than a lot of posters on this board. Clinton played the trumpet on MTV to "prove" he was down. Obama showed us its business as usual even thouh his playlist shyts on most posters in the booth.

2. No one's excited about Kamala for tangibles. There is no good reason to think she will improve where we are as a nation. We/I am excited to get Maga out the paint. I'd rather business as usual than what they are bringing. It's a pep rally! The proof is everyone talking about the entertainment but no one has mentioned her speech beyond the Quavo quote.

Republicans don't have sit downs with Asians because they are already allied with them. If black America is tired of being pondered to in this fashion, it's because they don't vote and don't put their $ where it can be heard
It's not about who sits down with who, it's about the flagrant disrespect that we get thrown our way. I'm sure there is an Asian Repub org just like there is a Black one. I'll bet you a stack they don't pull the offensive, performative bullshyt and tell them what they WON'T do.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
You're not surgically attached to her clit, you must be MAGA :damn:
:mjlol:
Seriously, it’s odd that no one has brought up how they actually see us. You want Black people to vote for you. Just put a rapper or entertainer on the screen doing some ignorant stuff. People really idolize these celebrities and that is sad as hell. Real life boondocks.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:snoop:

2024 Election is shyt I never thought would happen in any lifetime

Where almost here brehs

idiocracy-president.gif

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of AMERICA!”