Meet David Steward, 4th richest black man in America. (Yes, he's married to a sister)

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
What's hilarious is that the guy you're responding to most likely messed with lots of white women. Yet wants to force other people to date/marry black women. On some faux online hotep nonsense.

So he one of those haha. On top of being a DG and Nas nutgripper he reformed bedbuck :russ:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That’s a terrible caption and chalk full of ignorance. The only reason people don’t know about David Steward is because he focuses heavily on his religious missions. David is a hardcore hardcore Christian and he likes to move low.

His oldest son is engaged to some white chick and his more famous daughter Kimberly Steward is currently single.
I just googled her and she’s cute as shyt and I think this must be her ex is she’s single
the-fresh-air-funds-spring-benefit-2017.webp

Lord i swear if she let this nikka hit all I need is one second to make eye contact with her and then
i-am-rich.gif

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I just googled her and she’s cute as shyt and I think this must be her ex is she’s single
the-fresh-air-funds-spring-benefit-2017.webp

Lord i swear if she let this nikka hit all I need is one second to make eye contact with her and then
i-am-rich.gif

I can’t lie it would be the black daughter to be with a black man(don’t kill me) :russ:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
How easy is it to get employed there?
Asking to get a grassroots perspective.

Art Barr
Don’t know really. One of my wife’s sorors works there doing some marketing or something like that type of job there, been there for a few years I think. But the company business is not in my career field so I’m not really sure.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What's hilarious is that the guy you're responding to most likely messed with lots of white women. Yet wants to force other people to date/marry black women. On some faux online hotep nonsense.

Nope. Only ever been with black women and only ever will BE with black women and thats certified

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Annnnnnddddd THATS how you loss it all….

First thing he should’ve drilled into his son is find a black woman to marry. There’s a gajillion black women across the globe and with his family’s resources it ain’t NOTHING to find ONE that worthy of continuing to build a black empire with. Damn shame
Drilling your kid often has the opposite effect

The key is that your kids have to want to emulate you.

What most people don't realize, despite living themselves, is most Americans see their parents lives and go :scust: anything but that

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Have you seen the leadership team.

:mjpls:

Hopefully there isn't a big finesse with Steward as the face to get minority contracts.
Unfortunate. Reginald Lewis team was the same way. I'm sure as is Robert F Smith team and Byron Allen's. Atleast Stewards kids are black and seem to mostly date black as well.