Meet David Steward, 4th richest black man in America. (Yes, he's married to a sister)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
That’s a terrible caption and chalk full of ignorance. The only reason people don’t know about David Steward is because he focuses heavily on his religious missions. David is a hardcore hardcore Christian and he likes to move low.

His oldest son is engaged to some white chick and his more famous daughter Kimberly Steward is currently single.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Reginald Lewis the GOAT :mjcry:

I had to look up Reginald Lewis and damn. The brain tumor/cancer shyt strikes again.

Lewis died at age 50, from brain cancer. His wife, Loida Nicolas Lewis took over the company a year after his death

In 2001, Muhammad died suddenly of a brain aneurysm in Atlanta, Georgia, at the age of 53. He was buried in Ferncliff Cemetery in Westchester County, New York, near the grave of Malcolm X.

In December 2003, Cochran was diagnosed with a brain tumor. In April 2004, he underwent surgery, which led him to stay away from the media. Shortly thereafter, he told the New York Post that he was feeling well and was in good health.

I'm sure there's more.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
His oldest son is engaged to some white chick and his more famous daughter Kimberly Steward is currently single.

Annnnnnddddd THATS how you loss it all….

First thing he should’ve drilled into his son is find a black woman to marry. There’s a gajillion black women across the globe and with his family’s resources it ain’t NOTHING to find ONE that worthy of continuing to build a black empire with. Damn shame

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Annnnnnddddd THATS how you loss it all….

First thing he should’ve drilled into his son is find a black woman to marry. There’s a gajillion black women across the globe and with his family’s resources it ain’t NOTHING to find ONE that worthy of continuing to build a black empire with. Damn shame

You act like you was gonna see a penny of their empire.:mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Its not about me. Its about keeping black wealth as black possible

But of course your stupid ass already knew that
That’s not up to you be because 1) its not your money 2) it’s not your family with all due respect brother. Generational Wealth is a concept based solely on one’s personal lineage and not one of communal connection now unlike you I ain’t gonna act all hysterical over another brother’s book like a groupie, and I’m not gonna name call either. We too old for that.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Its not about me. Its about keeping black wealth as black possible

But of course your stupid ass already knew that
Breh you have to understand in business there is no color. The only color is green. You cater towards your company. You make business moves based on what you feel will make your company successful. No offense but the businesses who sell themselves as 'black' are shunning away a good 80% of the market. You don't market yourself as a black business....you provide value and quality first. The 'black business' should be just a point further down your marketing campaign

Also, many children of successful businessmen/women fail terribly at succeeding and continuing their parents company. They only succeed if proper measures are set in place by their parents such as board of directors, advisors, etc, where they don't have totalitarian control and just act as a figurehead. The main reason being is that they almost never have the drive and passion the way their parents did in taking the business off the ground.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Breh you have to understand in business there is no color. The only color is green. You cater towards your company. You make business moves based on what you feel will make your company successful. No offense but the businesses who sell themselves as 'black' are shunning away a good 80% of the market. You don't market yourself as a black business....you provide value and quality first. The 'black business' should be just a point further down your marketing campaign

So the man married a black woman and somehow his children marrying black and continuing to keep the wealth within a black family unit would all of a sudden make his business falter?

I didn’t say anything regarding the marketing of his business whatsoever. You obviously MARKET however makes business sense. Thats just common acumen

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
So the man married a black woman and somehow his children marrying black and continuing to keep the wealth within a black family unit would all of a sudden make his business falter?
Where did i say that. You assumed i meant that.

My point was that it doesn't really matter who you marry as children tend to have less control and want to do their own thing in a successful multi billion dollar business.

If you're out here trying to argue "here we go again another black business falling into the hands of crackers" you have it all wrong because it doesn't matter. That particular black business isn't out there providing anything for the black community. They are out there in the telecom space trying to make sales.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Also, many children of successful businessmen/women fail terribly at succeeding and continuing their parents company. They only succeed if proper measures are set in place by their parents such as board of directors, advisors, etc, where they don't have totalitarian control and just act as a figurehead. The main reason being is that they almost never have the drive and passion the way their parents did in taking the business off the ground.

This is also why they tend to have proteges outside of the family. I own my own buisness and have for going on five years now, and majority of the people coming up, that I give my advice to (I work in landscaping so nothing serious) I’m not related to