Meet David Steward, 4th richest black man in America. (Yes, he's married to a sister)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Couldn't rap, dance or play sports...

Shoutout to the brother but that caption isn't only insulting to him but Black people in general.

:francis:

Yeah, I felt a certain way about that one too.

On a better note, I was surprised and impressed that he'd founded and run the same company for 30+ years instead of making bank by getting lucky with an acquisition or timely sale. I was looking up Mark Cuban's bio the other day and it turns out he took over a company someone else created (broadcast.com), ran it for just a few years, did a crazy IPO during the tech hype moment, got acquired by Yahoo for billions, and then the whole thing flopped but he was safely out. The work he did meant nothing at all in the long run, he contributed nothing to society. So he basically picked up someone else's shytty worthless company and just sold it well with lucky timing, yet he's viewed as some sort of business genius. Whereas this guy actually built something that lasts and that continues to produce worthwhile products.

WWT created its first large-scale integration lab in St. Louis to increase capacity for secure system configuration.[20] Additional integration labs were established in Europe and Asia, with locations in Amsterdam and Singapore opening in 2015,[21] and Mumbai in 2019.[22]

In 2009, WWT opened its Advanced Technology Center to allow engineers, customers and partners to evaluate hardware and software.[23][24] The Advanced Technology Center was made accessible online.[25]

In 2015, WWT acquired St. Louis software company Asynchrony.[26]

In 2020, WWT received Webby Awards in the Health & Fitness and People's Voice categories for its St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Patient Care App.[27]

WWT has been named on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For list from 2012 to 2020.[28]

In 2021, Time named WWT among the 100 Most Influential Companies, in the "Leaders" category.[29]

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You act like you was gonna see a penny of their empire.:mjlol:

Exactly.

Its not about me. Its about keeping black wealth as black possible

But of course your stupid ass already knew that

You want to worry about that, then worry about where you SPEND money, not who you marry. That money is still in his son's life and his grandchildren's life, so it's stil black wealth. 1000x more wealth leaves the community because folk wasting it on bad spending decisions or things that only enrich the already rich. Money you spend, waste, or gamble without consideration is money that's actually gone.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That’s a terrible caption and chalk full of ignorance. The only reason people don’t know about David Steward is because he focuses heavily on his religious missions. David is a hardcore hardcore Christian and he likes to move low.

His oldest son is engaged to some white chick and his more famous daughter Kimberly Steward is currently single.
But doesn't it say to be Christian.... Let me stop

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
:ohhh: What's your father say about him??
In short, really nice dude including his wife. Big ass house out in [Redacted]. Few years back he took him out to hawaii all expenses paid. Donates to alot of black causes in the city and the hospitals but i think thats just “regular wealthy” people shyt lol

Last edited:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Plus he now sponsors the racetrack and holds events in the winter time. Anything to keep the racetrack open is good with me.