Meelah(702) & Latavia(Destiny's Child) Join The R&B Divas

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This was wayyyyyy back when 702 had 4 members. One of the sisters Orish, who was Irish's twin, died from cancer a couple of years ago :sadbron:

they say she died from kidney failure but cancer and other things may have played a role in that.

she mustve been sick all her life. thats prolly why she left the group. she was mad small when she was in the group too.

what happened to the other member tho? their cousin.

sad.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
they say she died from kidney failure but cancer and other things may have played a role in that.

she mustve been sick all her life. thats prolly why she left the group. she was mad small when she was in the group too.

what happened to the other member tho? their cousin.

sad.

Yeah, I guess it was kidney related stuff but still sad and probably the reason she wasnt in the final version of the group. And they probably got rid of the cousin because they needed a stronger lead vocalist, which none of the sisters/cousins were capable of being

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yeah, I guess it was kidney related stuff but still sad and probably the reason she wasnt in the final version of the group. And they probably got rid of the cousin because they needed a stronger lead vocalist, which none of the sisters/cousins were capable of being

they say orish's vocals are all over the 1st album and she still did select concert dates.

yea, sounds like she was sick the whole time.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
STR8 FROM THE VAULTS OF DON CORNELIUS

THE ORISH & AMELIA ERA.

SUBWAY. NASTY R&B NICCAS.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
She used to date Spoon for a long time. That was years ago, though.

lol.

i guess she likes those corn-rowed redbones.

they prolly be tearing her ass up.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
no love for latavia?

or did nobody peep that i added her to the thread title?:ehh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
STR8 FROM THE VAULTS OF DON CORNELIUS

THE ORISH & AMELIA ERA.

SUBWAY. NASTY R&B NICCAS.

Subway sounded just like a jr. high school version of H-Town. Seems like ALOT of R&B groups were riding that H-Town style/sounds back in the early 90s but only Dino and them nikkas could do that shyt official

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Subway sounded just like a jr. high school version of H-Town. Seems like ALOT of R&B groups were riding that H-Town style/sounds back in the early 90s but only Dino and them nikkas could do that shyt official

yep.

sadly h-town and all the singers that rode their wave, seem to have been banned from the history books.

:to:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
c/s

Meesha was really good and could actually sing! Had no idea she was demoted until after I watched the Subway video recently. Had to suck having Meelah debo her spot like that lol

thats basically why the group aint last.

:russ: