Meelah(702) & Latavia(Destiny's Child) Join The R&B Divas

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
now that latavia is part of the thread, we gotta highlight her too.

she had the best body in destinys child history back in the day.:noah:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:gladbron: @ COREY SNEAKING HIS WAY ONTO THE SHOW.

coko's childhood homeboy/manager/sidekick. NOW HES MEELAH'S MANAGER.

this dude done went from one channel to another on the low. from swv reunited to r&b divas.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
KeKe Wyatt talks Monifah Carter conflict, race | S2SMagazine.com

I can't believe Keke has been playing the race card. :dahell:Even her White mom was raised by a Black man, there are no culture reasons behind why she's had conflict this season except that she has been acting erratic and selfish. She said something about her mixed friends don't see anything wrong with her behavior, that's interesting because the mixed people on FB, and the different blogs and forums have criticized her and questioned her maturity/mental health.:sas2: Obnoxiousness is not an inherit characteristic of being biracial.

I hate when people use race to deflect their bad behavior, it makes a mockery of real issues and discrimination. Faith had zero problems when she was on the show.:usure:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
:pachaha:

keke wyatt is two sandwiches short of a pickle.

Interesting that Keever asked her if she was pregnant but pregnancy hormones can't explain away her actions. I still like her, she seems sweet, in general, but I think she has a chemical imbalance.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Interesting that Keever asked her if she was pregnant but pregnancy hormones can't explain away her actions. I still like her, she seems sweet, in general, but I think she has a chemical imbalance.

her cooch must be on goat levels or something.

cuz ole boy aint going nowhere.:laugh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
latavia looks nuttier than a fruitcake as well.

i wouldnt be surprised if whoever knocked her up is just some nut ass bul gettin over on the game. i cant knock it tho. hats off to him.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:what: You fukk that all up. It would be a two pickles short of sandwich or a few sandwiches short of a picnic... part then whole

nah. i did that on purpose.

i remember years ago, somebody on jerry springer literally said that by accident.

goat moment in springer history. havnt really watched the show since then, cuz theres no way they could top that.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Word ta Mommy I like her,
but she sloppy. Dag.

Papa gots a brand new bag. Fa real.
I take it 'quille O'Neal, like Shaq.

Irish was sexy as fvck back in the day but I'm curious to see what she looks like now. How the fukk is she nor any of her sisters/cousins who were in 702 (except the one who died) not on twitter or IG?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
aye yall remember this RANDOM guest appearance? back when faith evans took meelah under her wing.

faith pulled meelah on the song with her. and she prolly is the one that got meelah on r&b divas as her replacement.

why cant i find the video?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: 702 sucked you nikkas were bumpin their music?:mindblown: and that light skin chick looked like woodstock :camby: