Meelah(702) & Latavia(Destiny's Child) Join The R&B Divas

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
she might have fallen off drastically (I hope not) and doesnt wanna be seen in public anymore but in the mid-90s (on looks alone) she coulda went toe-to-toe with Aaliyah, Monica and Tracie Spencer

Hell yea someone at the label fukked up. This joint dropped when the Neptunes were running radio and right after "Gridin" dropped for the Clipse (the songs have some similarity). I wonder if they label didnt get the radio hit they wanted and just decided not to put more $$$ into a video as a result. Either way, this shyt is official, especially that bridge with those Chad Hugo synths
I know Irish and Meesha her sister both have kids according to this interview from Meelah

Still though it's been too long since I've seen her. Kids couldn't have made her fall off that bad.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yo @Wacky D who is else going to be on this show?

i didnt get to see the whole joint.

but latavia and meelah are the new editions(pun intended for meelah). and it looks like faith & nicki gilbert are off the show.

so its looking like:
angie stone - i guess shes the leader now
monifah
keke wyatt
syleena johnson
meelah
latavia

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

but latavia and meelah are the new editions(pun intended for meelah). and it looks like faith & the brownstone chick are off the show.

so its looking like:
monifah
keke wyatt
syleena johnson
meelah
latavia

Just rename the show "Sistas With Voices" :troll:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

but latavia and meelah are the new editions(pun intended for meelah). and it looks like faith & the brownstone chick are off the show.

so its looking like:
monifah
keke wyatt
syleena johnson
meelah
latavia
:obama:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That's that top-a-top music, doe...couldn't nann nicca tell me "Steelo" wasn't about me.
That was tha theme song for 13-year-old me...that ain't "Baby" by Brandy. lol

yea. to this very day, songs like those make me feel like im THAT DUDE.

:jawalrus:

cant forget SWV "im so into you"

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
No one said she was, it's just that Irish may have been the prettiest R&B chic of the 90's so when people see a chic from 702 about to be on a show they hope it's her.

on the low, irish had the weakest body out the group.

whats the deal with 702 tho? i remember they were all on some atkins-diet type steez by the 2nd album.

meelah back to looking how she should tho.:jawalrus:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Just caught the last episode. Interesting dynamics with Nicki gone. I really didn't have a problem with her being on the show except that she rubbed me the wrong way during that charity show episode. Meelah is a sight for sore eyes and Latavia seems cool. Keke is a trip, she's wrong but she's still my girl. I hope we don't have to See Monifah's :demonic:daughter this season.