Meek Mill and Travis Scott got into a fight at Hamptons party

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
y’all really dislike Meek, huh.

Even in the middle of everybody having jokes after back to back….

He still had 8 songs on Billboard at that time..

so are you talking reality or how you personally feel?

Cats is tired of Meek always in the middle of some nonsense. Instead of maturing gracefully in the industry, breh still behaving like some 21 year goof.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Instead of maturing gracefully in the industry, breh still behaving like some 21 year goof.

Who has matured gracefully? Migos are all clowns and in their 30s. Travis a clown. Rick Ross still plays a character. Nicki is a clown. Drake still talks about relationships like he's 16-years old. Wayne is a clown.

Who aged gracefully?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
how much you want to bet that meek and travis had a little misunderstanding about something, then meek saw travis at the party and tried to act like he tough in front of his industry friends. I can tell a nikka like Meek will try to bully someone smaller them him that he think he can beat up, but we've seen him duck bigger threats.
Exactly Meek a bytch fareal fareal

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Astro World got a lot of love from the general public and his peers. The tour was hyped up and got a lot of praise. Never heard anyone dissing him. He doesn't portray himself as some type of street nikka. Hell Meek has more people going in on him than Trav, fans and his peers/people from his own city. He's always trending on social media for all the wrong reasons.
Can’t find the article but when he got his start he basically stole beats and sounds from a lot people. There was a guy that let him sleep on the couch that Travis basically just ditched and made no intention of even helping.

also yeah Travis makes songs about pulling up on people but he’s a good kid from a good family.

like I said you need to look him up, dudes a fraud that just steals sounds from up and coming artist

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Cats is tired of Meek always in the middle of some nonsense. Instead of maturing gracefully in the industry, breh still behaving like some 21 year goof.
Honestly I hate the fact the nikka don't rap. Dude could really rap a while back. He lets all of these antics take away from the fact he can rap