VgfNLaI.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
how much you want to bet that meek and travis had a little misunderstanding about something, then meek saw travis at the party and tried to act like he tough in front of his industry friends. I can tell a nikka like Meek will try to bully someone smaller them him that he think he can beat up, but we've seen him duck bigger threats.
You forgot about all of the people in between them. You know meek not about to be acting tough like that if he knew there was a chance that they would actually fight. He had to know they wouldn't get close enough to touch each other.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
y’all really dislike Meek, huh.

Even in the middle of everybody having jokes after back to back….

He still had 8 songs on Billboard at that time..

so are you talking reality or how you personally feel?
Back to back was 2015 and it killed his career which is why everybody saying he's taking so many Ls.

When Jay z gets you out of jail and Robert kraft picked him up from jail, I would say he was definitely set up for the throne. He hasn't done anything but make himself look bad. That's just reality breh

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Meek gotta chill and enjoy his freedom and money. I know him for everything but music these days.

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Back to back was 2015 and it killed his career which is why everybody saying he's taking so many Ls.

When Jay z gets you out of jail and Robert kraft picked him up from jail, I would say he was definitely set up for the throne. He hasn't done anything but make himself look bad. That's just reality breh
Lol how did it kill his career if Championships went #1?

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz

His last album did the same thing on Billboard..

after back to back.

actually ended up being his best selling album.

Geode

All Star
Daps
People are still doing white parties in the Hamptons?