Meek Mill and Travis Scott got into a fight at Hamptons party

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Lol how did it kill his career if Championships went #1?
Bc it had drake (first song after the beef) and a verse from Jay z, cardio b, future, Roddy rich (during his run) and young thug. Stop acting like it was bc of meek.

You remember legends of the summer? Of course you don't bc nobody does. That was the first ep he dropped after coming home from jail. Championships came out in 2018. What else has he done?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Bc it had drake (first song after the beef) and a verse from Jay z, cardio b, future, Roddy rich (during his run) and young thug. Stop acting like it was bc of meek.

You remember legends of the summer? Of course you don't bc nobody does. That was the first ep he dropped after coming home from jail. Championships came out in 2018. What else has he done?
Hmm so he got the hottest artists in the game on his album... sounds hard to do if your career has died

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Hmm so he got the hottest artists in the game on his album... sounds hard to do if your career has died
You ignoring the part where I said Jay was trying to give him the throne... but I understand why tho.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Who dislikes Travis Scott??
Do ya googles. A ton of people hate that snake theiving ass Scott. This dudes dudes whole life is a lie.

I won’t pill you, just do more research on this person. There’s a lot going on behind the scenes of this little suburban kid

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
His last album did the same thing on Billboard..

after back to back.

actually ended up being his best selling album.
Features. Name any album with a Drake and Jay z feature that didn't chart top 3

That's called being set up for success and he failed to maintain that bc the fans know him for this type of fukkery more than his music outside of dreams and nightmares intro

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do ya googles. A ton of people hate that snake theiving ass Scott. This dudes dudes whole life is a lie.

I won’t pill you, just do more research on this person. There’s a lot going on behind the scenes of this little suburban kid
Astro World got a lot of love from the general public and his peers. The tour was hyped up and got a lot of praise. Never heard anyone dissing him. He doesn't portray himself as some type of street nikka. Hell Meek has more people going in on him than Trav, fans and his peers/people from his own city. He's always trending on social media for all the wrong reasons.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Two grown rich nikkas getting into altercations with each other when there's a million more things they could be doing that's more important. And of course there has to be an audience...

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
safaree

dont got nothing to do with the thread...just felt like posting this classic gif