Median wealth of Black Americans 'will fall to zero by 2053', warns new report

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
But you believe if you work hard and start your own business you can be just like them :skip:

Being an entrepreneur should be the goal for all men, regardless of race.

Your problem is that you are just starting to realize the world isn't fair and it's fukking with you. I think black people are the only people who think the world is supposed to be fair, I blame the bible.

You seem cool with be a perpetual underclass, you won't be coming with us.

:hubie:

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright breh.

You gonna take your wealth that you got from the United States of America and build black wealth globally even though every black nation on this planet has inhabitants fighting hand over fist to get to America to build wealth :skip:

Even though Africa is being globalized.

Even though the Caribbean is being globalized.

But the point of the article (that you didn't even read) is that there is not enough black wealth circulating in the black American community to make you self-efficient and "wealthy".

I'm bytching and crying to the enemy but the plain fact of the matter is that there is not enough black dollars circulating within the community to build your wealth so then where are you gonna get the surplus dollars from? :sas2:

You might as well take them bootstraps and wrap em around your neck because clearly you don't understand the gravity of the situation.

I'm seriously just like :snoop:at these pull ourselves up by our bootstraps replies and black people are not financially literate. At this point white people don't have to do a damn thing to us if we have folks regurgitating white supremacist talking points.

Has history not shown some of you that we have already pulled ourselves up and played the ownership game and buying black. Hell we practiced group economics in the 60s better than we are today and yet we are still in the same tired predicament. Some of these guys never stop to ask why that is. It's always oh black people need to do this or if we would just stop complaining and begging and it's like what???:what:

Who put us in the position we're in? Some of these guys believe that whites should not have any responsibility in correcting a 400 year and counting wrong and it's like breh are you fukking serious? That's like telling a rape victim that the person who committed the crime isn't going to jail because the victim shouldn't have been walking her dog late at night in her own neighborhood.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I'm seriously just like :snoop:at these pull ourselves up by our bootstraps replies and black people are not financially literate. At this point white people don't have to do a damn thing to us if we have folks regurgitating white supremacist talking points.

Has history not shown some of you that we have already pulled ourselves up and played the ownership game and buying black. Hell we practiced group economics in the 60s better than we are today and yet we are still in the same tired predicament. Some of these guys never stop to ask why that is. It's always oh black people need to do this or if we would just stop complaining and begging and it's like what???:what:

Who put us in the position we're in? Some of these guys believe that whites should not have any responsibility in correcting a 400 year and counting wrong and it's like breh are you fukking serious? That's like telling a rape victim that the person who committed the crime isn't going to jail because the victim shouldn't have been walking her dog late at night in her own neighborhood.

Breh some of us just ain't gonna get IT until it's too late.

Blood think he got it all figured out and I'm trying to explain to homie that this racism shyt is a calculus equation not algebra.

This nikka is too simplistic. "Start your own business and end white supremacy.":skip:

That's not how it works kid or we would have BEEN beat white supremacy decades ago :martin:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Hilarious how nikkas use the internet to talk about how broke they are, instead of gettin some money....... Yall nikkas gon die broke and ya kids gon hate you cause you aint leave shyt for them.

Yall better get off ya ass and make a plan. Its 2017.

nikkas cryin about jobs like its the 80s LMAO

Bro, a lot of these nikkas are some stuck in the past, refuse to get with the times ass nikkas. They actually say "we can't create jobs", meanwhile working at Finish Line or Bojangles complaining about their boss/managers

TIMES HAVE CHANGED. They'll actually try to argue with that. This isn't back in our parents and grandparents days where black men could buy a nice house from working some factory job. You have to adjust with the times. Either find your way to that HIGH PAYING job or create your own jobs

nikkas on here actually told me it's impossible for black people to create jobs:what:how are you gonna tell me it's impossible, nikka i did it.

I've even known nikkas with criminal records and little education who did it, they couldn't find a good paying job (or couldn't keep one) so they made their own

And I'm tired of nikkas saying "oh i have enough money" when they're making like 30-50k.nikka i'm not even satisfied with 100k, fukk you mean? I'm trying to be a millionaire before i die. I already own property but you think i'm going to stop there because "i'm good"?

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH MONEY. What is this, "oh i'm happy with what i got. I don't need anymore" :what:"i'm satisfied" "money can't buy happiness"

Then you have these slow nikkas who think i'm saying i expect us to be where whites are.. No I'm saying there's no reason MEXICANS should be surpassing us in income and entrepreneurship........we can at least bring that up if we try...nikkas don't wanna try though...

"i don't make a lot but at least it's my passion!" Ho ass nikkas man.

There were threads here asking if you'd rather make 100k doing something you don't like or 30k doing something you love and everytime, most of these nikkas chose 30k

And i never said i was against reparations. I'm for reparations but let's be real, the odds of that happening are slim. And even if they do one day decide to give them to us, i'm not sitting around waiting for it to happen

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you can't pass land, businesses, or wealth down to your children at least cut off or don't smoke and drink and exercise regularly...This would prolly put you in a position to pass down something through a decent life insurance policy...

Teach them the importance of self awareness, survival, economics, group economics and life outside the us so they'll be prepped mentally for this white world we live in

Black people could greatly help ourselves by simply purchasing life insurance.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
So if every other race ain't going to buy from you just because your skin color and your own race doesn't have the capital, whose gonna buy from you? :martin:

Stop being smart dumb and play your lane.

I make money from the internet and nobody knows I'm black because I've never had to leave my house to make a sale.... And there are millions of other people from all walks of life and all races who make money in this same way... The 2017 way... The internet way... The PayPal and gmail way... The low cost way... The way you think is impossible but people are doing it everyday.

My father took the school route and ended up opening several pharmacies across new york with his business partner.

Lets just say... We're doing better than most people... But thats just because we didnt bow down to the system and think its impossible Like other scared ass nikkas who think the white man gonna arrest you for empowering yourself and your family... Boss up or get bossed around nikka

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh some of us just ain't gonna get IT until it's too late.

Blood think he got it all figured out and I'm trying to explain to homie that this racism shyt is a calculus equation not algebra.

This nikka is too simplistic. "Start your own business and end white supremacy.":skip:

That's not how it works kid or we would have BEEN beat white supremacy decades ago :martin:

Right!!

But I guarantee you if the government ever did grant reparations to us, these same guys arguing against it will be the first ones in line like :feedme:and cheesing from ear to ear :pachaha:.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I make money from the internet and nobody knows I'm black because I've never had to leave my house to make a sale.... And there are millions of other people from all walks of life and all races who make money in this same way... The 2017 way... The internet way... The PayPal and gmail way... The low cost way... The way you think is impossible but people are doing it everyday.

My father took the school route and ended up opening several pharmacies across new york with his business partner.

Lets just say... We're doing better than most people... But thats just because we didnt bow down to the system and think its impossible Like other scared ass nikkas who think the white man gonna arrest you for empowering yourself and your family... Boss up or get bossed around nikka

Breh we're happy for you and hopefully you use your family wealth to assist other black people instead of trying to "boss up."

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Tony Brown hosted the black leaders panel discussion of all time at the 1972 National Black Summit.

He had the Hon. Elijah Muhammad join in the telecast by phone.

The Messenger was steadfast - 45 years ago - about economic self-suffciency, which was against the attitudes
of ALL of black leadership back then, and still to this day.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
But you believe if you work hard and start your own business you can be just like them :skip:

No...I just knew that white employers were not going to pay me as much as i could pay myself. I'm in control of my time (time=money) now

I now make almost 3x as much as i did when i was working for someone else. There are a lot of reasons why. But i know i am better making money independently

Think about how much the boss is making compared to how much his employees are making:ohhh:

Plus as an (black male) employee to white male employers, we are generally more expendable. Black men statistically fare worse when it comes to lay offs

Last Hired, First Fired? Black-White Unemployment and the Business Cycle

I think when most black men on here see the words "business" or "self employed", they automatically think of brick and mortars. That's one way, but not the only way.

I'm not saying every black man needs to work for themselves, but all the dudes looking for a way to make more than they're making at the "job" should maybe consider it. They don't have to quit their job to try things out either. I started out as an independent contractor, i worked a night job and did it during the day. I didn't quit the job until i became comfortable enough financially to be able to.

I'M NOT SAYING STARTING BUSINESSES/BEING SELF EMPLOYED WILL END WHITE SUPREMACY:rudy: NOBODY SAID THAT. THAT'S CRAZY. I'M SAYING THAT THE REASON LATINOS HAVE SURPASSED US IN INCOME IS OVERALL BECAUSE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP. I MAKE MORE ON MY OWN THAN I DID WORKING FOR CAC EMPLOYERS AND A LOT OF OTHER BLACK MEN CAN TOO, THEY JUST DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN. LATINOS REALIZED THAT, WHEN WILL nikkaS? :snoop: