Median wealth of Black Americans 'will fall to zero by 2053', warns new report

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro, a lot of these nikkas are some stuck in the past, refuse to get with the times ass nikkas. They actually say "we can't create jobs", meanwhile working at Finish Line or Bojangles complaining about their boss/managers

TIMES HAVE CHANGED. They'll actually try to argue with that. This isn't back in our parents and grandparents days where black men could buy a nice house from working some factory job. You have to adjust with the times. Either find your way to that HIGH PAYING job or create your own jobs

nikkas on here actually told me it's impossible for black people to create jobs:what:how are you gonna tell me it's impossible, nikka i did it.

I've even known nikkas with criminal records and little education who did it, they couldn't find a good paying job (or couldn't keep one) so they made their own

And I'm tired of nikkas saying "oh i have enough money" when they're making like 30-50k.nikka i'm not even satisfied with 100k, fukk you mean? I'm trying to be a millionaire before i die. I already own property but you think i'm going to stop there because "i'm good"?

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH MONEY. What is this, "oh i'm happy with what i got. I don't need anymore" :what:"i'm satisfied" "money can't buy happiness"

Then you have these slow nikkas who think i'm saying i expect us to be where whites are.. No I'm saying there's no reason MEXICANS should be surpassing us in income and entrepreneurship........we can at least bring that up if we try...nikkas don't wanna try though...

"i don't make a lot but at least it's my passion!" Ho ass nikkas man.

There were threads here asking if you'd rather make 100k doing something you don't like or 30k doing something you love and everytime, most of these nikkas chose 30k

And i never said i was against reparations. I'm for reparations but let's be real, the odds of that happening are slim. And even if they do one day decide to give them to us, i'm not sitting around waiting for it to happen

This rant is all self equated and not fact.
You can never self equate in this.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Expect people who barely have human rights to be stacking gaup brehs :dead:

nikka still think civil rights equates to black people and still do not know civil rights were for white women.
Who still want a white man to grab their pumpum like some slave harlot.
Even though they are free from black men acting as the muscle to why they were given civil rights.

Art Barr

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Tonetalks discusses this article

Another vid...

1297.png

A picture is worth a thousand words :francis:

I'll say it again to AAs, look across the Atlantic to Africa for opportunities, investments, business partnerships. I say Africa, but for clarification, there are 53 countries and each one is different and few connective parts on the infrastructure side. So unless or until the African Union creates more robust transnational opportunities, then you should focus on one or two countries first, before going continentwide.

It doesn't mean you have to live in Africa......hell with technology nowadays you can conduct most business online. It would be encouraged to go over there and actually be there to visit and see dynamics at play.....but Africa is where China was 25 years ago, and where India was 15 years ago.

Yall need to peep game, especially younger AAs ...... cause if you don't there are plenty of foreigners that will capitalize on the need for Africa to develop (hopefully sustainably) .... .African (Diaspora) Business Development Thread

You say Newworldafro, what the fuuck are you talking about :aicmon:? I say Random Poster, I'm talking about potential alternative fresh solutions since we know the currents problems and forecasted problems :scust:

Even if AA wealth increases, why not add Africa as part of your portfolio? All i'm saying if the thread looks like it's coming to fruition if nothing in AA community economically profoundly changes by 2053, then hell why not pursue Africa as an obvious vehicle to help transform AA wealth and Africa itself.......you don't have a damn thing to loose.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
For real. Black people who achieve always think this will translate for the collective and it never does or ever will

This is handled in a black ploitation movie that I have not found out what the name of it is yet. It has a scene where white people discuss all the way they create subterfuge to hold us back based around making us believe in our small success and in that is also a trap.
As it produces dissention and contempt amongst us.

It is all apart of their plan.

Art Barr

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is handled in a black ploitation movie that I have not found out what the name of it is yet. It has a scene where white people discuss all the way they create subterfuge to hold us back based around making us believe in our small success and in that is also a trap.
As it produces dissention and contempt amongst us.

It is all apart of their plan.

Art Barr

I think you're talking about the movie Trick Baby.

Here is the dinner scene from the movie.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I make money from the internet and nobody knows I'm black because I've never had to leave my house to make a sale.... And there are millions of other people from all walks of life and all races who make money in this same way... The 2017 way... The internet way... The PayPal and gmail way... The low cost way... The way you think is impossible but people are doing it everyday.

My father took the school route and ended up opening several pharmacies across new york with his business partner.

Lets just say... We're doing better than most people... But thats just because we didnt bow down to the system and think its impossible Like other scared ass nikkas who think the white man gonna arrest you for empowering yourself and your family... Boss up or get bossed around nikka
You don't realize how your father put you in a situation that's completely an anomaly for the most Black people. How many Blacks have a parent who brings in six to seven figures of income. That is not what the majority is seeing in their lifetime. Please, reframe from personal success mentions when discussing the Black collective as your advantages are superior to the majority of Blacks in this nation.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No...I just knew that white employers were not going to pay me as much as i could pay myself. I'm in control of my time (time=money) now

I now make almost 3x as much as i did when i was working for someone else. There are a lot of reasons why. But i know i am better making money independently

Think about how much the boss is making compared to how much his employees are making:ohhh:

Plus as an (black male) employee to white male employers, we are generally more expendable. Black men statistically fare worse when it comes to lay offs

Last Hired, First Fired? Black-White Unemployment and the Business Cycle

I think when most black men on here see the words "business" or "self employed", they automatically think of brick and mortars. That's one way, but not the only way.

I'm not saying every black man needs to work for themselves, but all the dudes looking for a way to make more than they're making at the "job" should maybe consider it. They don't have to quit their job to try things out either. I started out as an independent contractor, i worked a night job and did it during the day. I didn't quit the job until i became comfortable enough financially to be able to.

I'M NOT SAYING STARTING BUSINESSES/BEING SELF EMPLOYED WILL END WHITE SUPREMACY:rudy: NOBODY SAID THAT. THAT'S CRAZY. I'M SAYING THAT THE REASON LATINOS HAVE SURPASSED US IN INCOME IS OVERALL BECAUSE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP. I MAKE MORE ON MY OWN THAN I DID WORKING FOR CAC EMPLOYERS AND A LOT OF OTHER BLACK MEN CAN TOO, THEY JUST DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN. LATINOS REALIZED THAT, WHEN WILL nikkaS? :snoop:

Latinos are white.
So how are you comparing us as black men to those that are considered white.
You do realize America passed laws to eliminate all the people who signify with being white people from one another.
You do realize people with their culture can easily recreate readily than someone without their culture.
I also.know you never heard of fishbowl syndrome as well. Which you have and clearly are affected by as your whole rsnt is based on self equating. Also to own your business you must rely on sales closures rates from a larger entity or entities and those generally are white. Not to mention in reality every one can not own a business. Including the fact that corporations know this and have basically created a monopoly and politicized mostly everything out of actual reality as well. So in that how are you talking. What you are talking?
Especially in a recession as well.
Of which black people were not given Keynesian theories like our white counterparts. Who all are in power because of the implementation of Keynesian theories as well.

Keynesian theories purposefully restricted from being applied to us.
So we remain in this pattern of control.

You should do more research because self equation is not research.

Art Barr

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After Slavery, Jim Crow, Civil Rights, War on Drugs, and the serfdom that is Higher Education?

Many strong brothers and sisters who were top earners of the home were lost along the way...just like the article stated, a person that is a product of a fractured environment will have an uphill battle for financial normalcy.

Most wealth is generational, White Boomers were able to get great rates and properties dirt cheap and their grandchildren are reaping benefits.

Millennials got next in this (80s Babies) and hopefully we can try to curb the damage this wealth disparity is causing.
- Teach our young about going into trades or starting an independent business rather than expensive colleges
- Use the money earned from work/various job to invest in your own business if you can't get a loan or immediate start-up capital.
-

Repped :salute:

breh we need more talks of stuff like this on this site. Ever since HL went to shyt at least

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Like do people expect a group of people who were enslaved and when freed were left with nothing to compete with the race of people who were given everything
:dwillhuh:

not only that when they try to do there own thing there stuff *Cought* Black wall street*cough* was destroyed.

plus were excluded out of jobs,schools, loans,etc

but I forgot in America media, and people dont put context when it comes to black people(AAs) and what we went through:hubie:
Yeah we live in a demonic word.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think you're talking about the movie Trick Baby.

Here is the dinner scene from the movie.

Wow...it is even called trick baby. The one thing white America got black women to believe in being capitalist of the rogue nature and also hampered black America. Thank you, breh.

The word trick baby needs to be re-instituted back in the black lexicon and verbiage. It being removed from our verbiage via the project welfare mentality crippled black Americans beyond repair.

Art Barr