Median wealth of Black Americans 'will fall to zero by 2053', warns new report

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol:idgaf bout a drone and they been had a plan to f**k my life over jus cause of my skin color before i was even born.

:ufdup:and they think nikkas give one f**k bout "a drone".we warriors 1st.:smugdraper:

pussies would have to bring drones out.they know what time it is us on that tip:lolbron:

Exactly, the moors they stiffed out of this country.
that actually fought to liberate and train their cornball asses were black. Go look up the lie about a cherry tree and see it was about the moors.
being stiffed out of what they helped what would become white America free themselves from the Brits. Yet white America hosed moors out of America on a double cross.
They know they do not want it with us on a battle field. They know what happened when they go to Somalia and they know somalia's rep. Yet in that the next most feared group on earth is American black males. As us and Somali are the alphas of the actual world and everyone worldwide is in fear. If you leave this punk weak ass country. People around the world will tell you how much of a superhero black American males are and how much they are in awe of you.

Leave this weak face ass country and see the rest of the world loves black Americans on a unforeseen level. Do not believe their bullshyt here it is all lies and narcissism. Best thing I ever did was go to Canada and I should have never left.

Art Barr

Last edited:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Come on bruh, White man ain't gonna give us anything,we need to go back to building Black WallStreets...:troll:
Well the previous black wall street WAS built with other reparations.
You'll need consistent investments in your regions which means putting the people in power who can deliver regardless of party. This also means participating as a block in all aspects of political life. It'll take several generations but it can be done

shadowking

All Star
Daps

They do not understand.
Especially since they never saw affirmative action in play..as it was phased out for the young Gen before they were cognitive. So all they know is the depression I mean the recession and think this is cool.

This is why Obama jerked us as president cause reinstituting affirmative action should have been his scope. Instead of partnering with corporations making gay people in to a higher status legally than every American. Plus lying in bed with the equivalent of cobra the same style of corporation that ruined America in the first mid nineties corporate layoff leading to the change in affirmative action in the beginning.

Now they see.
In fifty years,...
next year is fifty year anniversary to civil rights for white women. Hopefully someone pays attention to the plan to purge America of any minority, especially black person.
ever being worth A damn in this white world based country.

Art Barr
You're really not aware of what your president did are you ??

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're really not aware of what your president did are you ??

He is the greatest military commander in us history. Which kinda plays into the whole use a black person in America. to handle the hard stuff conflict wise routine they have here in America. While playing it like we are savages and dually never doing anything of note. As far as Obama for me now he did nuffin and everything I had setup. he got rid of and I lived an even harder life. as all his huff ass changes based on Democrats not having shyt to help no one just like Republicans is one of the worst periods of my life. So please tell me what Obama was doing cause I am from Chicago and lived there in the actual hearth of all the shyt people make light about on the news and I stayed across the street from the main person who was pr'd in conflict in Chicago as well. So please tell me....

Art Barr

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Nah this don't apply to me or my family and America is not my end game.

This applies to you

bytching and crying to the enemy like they gonna help you.

Alright breh.

You gonna take your wealth that you got from the United States of America and build black wealth globally even though every black nation on this planet has inhabitants fighting hand over fist to get to America to build wealth :skip:

Even though Africa is being globalized.

Even though the Caribbean is being globalized.

But the point of the article (that you didn't even read) is that there is not enough black wealth circulating in the black American community to make you self-efficient and "wealthy".

I'm bytching and crying to the enemy but the plain fact of the matter is that there is not enough black dollars circulating within the community to build your wealth so then where are you gonna get the surplus dollars from? :sas2:

You might as well take them bootstraps and wrap em around your neck because clearly you don't understand the gravity of the situation.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Alright breh.

You gonna take your wealth that you got from the United States of America and build black wealth globally even though every black nation on this planet has inhabitants fighting hand over fist to get to America to build wealth :skip:

Even though Africa is being globalized.

Even though the Caribbean is being globalized.

But the point of the article (that you didn't even read) is that there is not enough black wealth circulating in the black American community to make you self-efficient and "wealthy".

I'm bytching and crying to the enemy but the plain fact of the matter is that there is not enough black dollars circulating within the community to build your wealth so then where are you gonna get the surplus dollars from? :sas2:

You might as well take them bootstraps and wrap em around your neck because clearly you don't understand the gravity of the situation.

My wealth is straight, here and in several other black countries.

Keep bytching to white daddy for a hand out tho... he might throw you some crumbs.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
How are Latinos surpassing blacks?

I'm not going back and forth but here u go:

Black families saw their median income climb 5.7% to $39,500, while Hispanic households had a 4.3% increase to $47,675. The median income of whites rose 2% to $65,000. Asians, who have the highest median income of $81,500, did not see a statistically significant change in income.

$47,675 > $39,500

What you gonna say now nikka? "47,000 isn't larger than 39,000 anymore!!!!"

160809195225-racial-wealth-gap-780x439.jpg

See those two grays? The lighter gray is us and the darker gray is Latinos. :troll:

And did you even look at that chart in the OP

nikkas need to take emotion out of it and stop claiming that all the data is "propaganda"....literally all the data from 2017 says Latinos earn more now, even the ones from black demographic sites say that. Google is helping them lie huh?

Instead of getting offended at DATA, get motivated, get COMPETITIVE...like seveninthechamber said

There is no reason Latinos should be making more than us right now. I'm not talking about what they were making back in 2004, because a lot of yall are some stuck in the past, reminiscing ass nikkas. I'm not talking about what they'll be making in 2090, nikka i'm talking about today, i'm talking about Sept 14, 2017

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
My wealth is straight, here and in several other black countries.

Keep bytching to white daddy for a hand out tho... he might throw you some crumbs.

I didn't say nothing about bytching to white daddy :sas1:

But for all that posturing and showboating you doing online let's see how your kids are doing after you die.:sas2:

I don't even want you to fail honestly but nikkas like you are so myopic that you think just because you doing better than the average nikka, you "made it".

Aught breh with " a whole bunch of dots" as a username. I'll believe youre balling but what happens when you're gone and that "wealth" is up for grab from everyone, government included? :mjpls:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I didn't say nothing about bytching to white daddy :sas1:

But for all that posturing and showboating you doing online let's see how your kids are doing after you die.:sas2:

I don't even want you to fail honestly but nikkas like you are so myopic that you think just because you doing better than the average nikka, you "made it".

Aught breh with " a whole bunch of dots" as a username. I'll believe youre balling but what happens when you're gone and that "wealth" is up for grab from everyone, government included? :mjpls:

Stop pocket watching so hard.

Get a policy on yourself and set up a trust fund for your kids. There are lots of provisions you can put in place so that the generation after you is straight.

The problem with you is that cacs told you that the world is supposed to be fair and you believed them.

Those Yakubian devils look at you as the enemy. Continue crying to your former slave masters and colonizers and expect them to show you some sympathy. :mjlol:

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The plan where America or white people finally turn around and become helpful toward Black people: FORGET IT.

Spend your time on a different plan.

Whether or not Reparations would help us: we're not getting them. Okay so now that we have separated out the stuff that's not gonna happen, think about stuff that we can actually do.

Don't replace 'Repairations' in your mind with some other miracle that we need to wait for. This plan has to involve things we can do with what we already have.

If you can't see a way without Sky Daddy intervening then you don't think we can make it in the long run.

I say we can make it. An make it we will: without help. Because ain't nobody willing help us.

What I'm saying is clearly going over your head, but since we're on the topic of "plans," what is your plan?

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, the moors they stiffed out of this country.
that actually fought to liberate and train their cornball asses were black. Go look up the lie about a cherry tree and see it was about the moors.
being stiffed out of what they helped what would become white America free themselves from the Brits. Yet white America hosed moors out of America on a double cross.
They know they do not want it with us on a battle field. They know what happened when they go to Somalia and they know somalia's rep. Yet in that the next most feared group on earth is American black males. As us and Somali are the alphas of the actual world and everyone worldwide is in fear. If you leave this punk weak ass country. People around the world will tell you how much of a superhero black American males are and how much they are in awe of you.

Leave this weak face ass country and see the rest of the world loves black Americans on a unforeseen level. Do not believe their bullshyt here it is all lies and narcissism. Best thing I ever did was go to Canada and I should have never left.

Art Barr
on it now in the next tab

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Stop pocket watching so hard.

Get a policy on yourself and set up a trust fund for your kids. There are lots of provisions you can put in place so that the generation after you is straight.

The problem with you is that cacs told you that the world is supposed to be fair and you believed them.

Those Yakubian devils look at you as the enemy. Continue crying to your former slave masters and colonizers and expect them to show you some sympathy. :mjlol:

But you believe if you work hard and start your own business you can be just like them :skip: