Median wealth of Black Americans 'will fall to zero by 2053', warns new report

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
OP, most nikkas on here don't understand the difference between income and WEALTH so don't even bother

They were in that "average black household income is 39k" thread celebrating and shyt

They do not understand.
Especially since they never saw affirmative action in play..as it was phased out for the young Gen before they were cognitive. So all they know is the depression I mean the recession and think this is cool.

This is why Obama jerked us as president cause reinstituting affirmative action should have been his scope. Instead of partnering with corporations making gay people in to a higher status legally than every American. Plus lying in bed with the equivalent of cobra the same style of corporation that ruined America in the first mid nineties corporate layoff leading to the change in affirmative action in the beginning.

Now they see.
In fifty years,...
next year is fifty year anniversary to civil rights for white women. Hopefully someone pays attention to the plan to purge America of any minority, especially black person.
ever being worth A damn in this white world based country.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
It's easy to blame all our problems on oppression and nothing else but let's be real nikkas are obsessed with dumb shyt.

Blaming everyone else is a feminine trait. I want to know what you plan on doing to help the black plight? Or have you just give up?

The problem literally IS the oppression.

And none of that bootstrap talk has to do with anything. Whether I'm "helping the black plight" or not has nothing to do with the article.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
The next transfer of wealth these younger white folks getting from their parents due to the tech/start-up industry is gonna be bananas.

Billions of dollars in their bank accounts once mom and dad die.

Meanwhile Black folks still talking about joining the military, getting a good government job and cutting cable to save money :mjlol:

It's been over :mjcry:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
We'll never catch up because we'll never get reparations. End of story.
Like do people expect a group of people who were enslaved and when freed were left with nothing to compete with the race of people who were given everything
:dwillhuh:

not only that when they try to do there own thing there stuff *Cought* Black wall street*cough* was destroyed.

plus were excluded out of jobs,schools, loans,etc

but I forgot in America media, and people dont put context when it comes to black people(AAs) and what we went through:hubie:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The world going to s*** before 2053.:smugdraper:f*** kinda report is this bs

We gon end up having to take this country whether we like it or not:yeshrug:

bloodshed is the only way i see it at this point.a whole lotta death.

i changed my life doing the right thing now but ish gon hit the fan and im taking mine from these cacs in the future.sounds stupid but thats how i see it.
tumblr_nmvnpxlYpK1u9ftrro1_500.gif
Breh, them white supremacists has drones. This fears them in silence but not in a war.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
This is not the only problem, blacks hardly will reach the high positions that whites have achieved because this system is made to push us down.

Even if there were reparations we would not reach 1/5 of the gap :francis:
Wrx never even get reparations without the being solved first. Reparations will essentially be the end of institutionalized racism towards blacks.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As I said before take a look at instagram were doing good though :troll:

I know these charts are relatively accurate.

Sometimes, I lose sight of how blessed I really am as a Black man in this country.

Average Black household wealth is less than $2000.

My shytty Acorns account I toy around with has more money in it than the average Black household wealth.

I make more than my parents ever made in one year combined and then some.

shyt is crazy when I put it into perspective.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Breh, them white supremacists has drones. This fears them in silence but not in a war.

:mjlol:idgaf bout a drone and they been had a plan to f**k my life over jus cause of my skin color before i was even born.

:ufdup:and they think nikkas give one f**k bout "a drone".we warriors 1st.:smugdraper:

pussies would have to bring drones out.they know what time it is us on that tip:lolbron:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
You won't find wealth by simply starting some business. That isn't a communal machine that produces wealth. A banking system is the only type of machine that can produce wealth for a group of people.

The Japanese began investing heavily in real estate and corporate securities in the latter half of the '80s. Black people tend to stash away money, thus not allowing it to grow or invest in real estate which hasn't been on the up-climb. Whites tend to have investments in many different security vehicles, whether it'd be bonds or annuities or corporate securities and ETFs.

You completely missed the point of the article. :snoop:

It's a virtual impossibility for blacks to build wealth (not income) in this country because that's the way the system is designed, and opening a business will not fix that.

Even if you do "beat the system" and open a successful business, chances are that your children or their children will have to start back at square one where you started.

Latinos have more wealth collectively because they are allowed to, simple as that:yeshrug:

Blacks lack financial literacy and lack a communal structure.

No one is really stopping us except for us.