Median wealth of Black Americans 'will fall to zero by 2053', warns new report

Daps
We really need to consider a mass exodus from this country. Even if we don't go to the same place. The United States is never going to actually help us financially. Keep your citizenship, in case you do end up coming up, though. We need to start using this system as a tool with setbacks instead of viewing it as something that views us. We can't fight it, but we can try to reap the benefits, even if they are slim to null.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
1297.png

A picture is worth a thousand words :francis:

But...but...Black people have wealth though...

Like I saw a nikka driving a Benz last like week...

There are multiple Black neighborhoods all across the country...

No reparations, means no solution. Permanent underclass.

What we need is entrepreneurship...:usure: not reparations...

Come on bruh, White man ain't gonna give us anything,we need to go back to building Black WallStreets...:troll:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
We really need to consider a mass exodus from this country. Even if we don't go to the same place. The United States is never going to actually help us financially. Keep your citizenship, in case you do end up coming up, though. We need to start using this system as a tool with setbacks instead of viewing it as something that views us. We can't fight it, but we can try to reap the benefits, even if they are slim to null.

How we gonna leave this country with no money...

Some of us can't even leave our neighborhood...

This idea that we gonna leave the USA and go somewhere else is crazy...

Black people from all over the world come to the USA for the reason, we made it the best country in the world for Black people....

Where else we gonna go?

And I ain't going nowhere since the USA is more of my country than anybody else on in the USA. African Americans the real Americans...everybody else is just a freeloader.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Black people from all over the world come to the USA for the reason, we made it the best country in the world for Black people....

Where else we gonna go?

And I ain't going nowhere since the USA is more of my country than anybody else on in the USA. African Americans the real Americans...everybody else is just a freeloader.
Upper middle and upper Blacks think they can buy their way out of America but they don't realize it's not gonna happen. On top of that, no country has the anatomy to take 50 million Blacks.

I agree, AA's are the real Americans.

Daps

Where else we gonna go?

I'm not saying it has to be immediate but with some planning, the use of our USA privilege, and enough numbers we can start to do things that are more geared to African Americans* being around in 100 years. I'm not saying we have to stay gone but we could start a line to say, south america, were we could have our own farms or smaller communities, and then grow from there. That way, when things go waaaay south here, we will still have a system set up globally with some autonomy. I'm not implying a huge boycott or a walkout, sorry if it sounded that way. But if we can gofundme people for little things, surely some flights to scout and make business deals are possible.

And it's no disrespect to other black countries, but as African Americans, we do not have a nation to save. Also, if we made this place the best, we can certainly make another place at least 'good enough' to start.

Daps
Upper middle and upper Blacks think they can buy their way out of America but they don't realize it's not gonna happen. On top of that, no country has the anatomy to take 50 million Blacks.

I agree, AA's are the real Americans.
I'm not telling everyone to go everwhere. We have to do a successful hands on scouting mission with a basic vision. And no, we are not all going to the same place. We don't have to. That doesn't make us less as African Americans.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't expect us to be "caught up" to whites, for obvious reasons, but we are at a point where even LATINOS have surpassed us (and a lot of that is because of entrepreneurship)

I said on here back when I first joined, back in like 2015, that Latinos were surpassing us, I had data and nobody wanted to believe it, they thought Latinos were still just focused on those little fast food jobs. Meanwhile they were using the money from those construction jobs they "took" to start Mexican restaurants n shyt

So I don't expect us to to be where whites are at, but we should at least be ahead of Latinos economically

My biggest gripe with other black americans is that we celebrate stuff too soon/have low standards for ourselves. Dudes are deep in the "22% black poverty rate, avg black household of 4 is 39k" thread posting the :blessed::myman::ohlawd:smileys

We are DEAD LAST as a group

Black ownership is still looking bleak

What are nikkas celebrating?

Then these dudes ask why I encourage entrepreneurship and group economics on here, like I'm just making shyt up:martin:

Blacks now have even less wealth than Latinos do. But nikkas are in the other thread celebrating and shyt like its a win
No wait, it's whitey fault for that too. They doing more for latinos too! :damn:

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This does not change what i said, the system is made to keep them at the top and the other races, mainly blacks, at the bottom.

Reparations at this point would have a very small impact because we are not generating wealth, let alone taking advantage of the system.

It depends on what your definition of reparations is. For us, we will need more than just "money". Reparations would need to involve land, real estate, free healthcare for life, free education or money to start a business and much more. We would need our own federation to ensure that funds stay within the community.

Basically we would need to operate as a sovereign entity and if done the right way it could change a lot of things.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
OP, most nikkas on here don't understand the difference between income and WEALTH so don't even bother

They were in that "average black household income is 39k" thread celebrating and shyt

The bolded isn't even true and they were celebrating :snoop:

But I agree

Its crazy black people think we can improve our situation by just staring businesses

Breh WE DON'T COLLECTIVELY HAVE ANY MONEY

The fact that we decended from a centruiies long period of SLAVERY and so much (white) generational wealth started than that time....plus no one cares, just kills my soul.