Median Household Income in the US by Ethnic Group. Kumar and Gurpinder running tings!

coldcall

All Star
Daps
:unimpressed:

Instead of just acknowledging the difference between ethnicity and nationality and recognizing that there is no Indian ethnicity…

It’s OK to be wrong. That’s how people learn.

😅 I would if I was wrong, but you won't find a definition much different than the one I posted.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
😅 I would if I was wrong, but you won't find a definition much different than the one I posted.

You posted that definition because you’re grasping at straws and trying to claim that nationality and ethnicity aren’t distinct concepts.

Lemme break it down for you with an example -

I am Igbo. I also am a citizen of a country which constitutes my nationality.

They are different ideas and one can have an ethnic identity while holding one or more nationalities conferring citizenship.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. There is a startling lack of black immigrants on that list. Jamaican, nigerians, ghanains, kenyans etc should be on that thing.

I dont even know how sri lankens got on the list. There are so few of them , they might as well not exist. Ive seen literally just one single one of them ever . Also notice that they conveniently ommitted native americans who have a lower income than black americans. They also conveniently didnt divide the whites into their respective ethnic groups :mjpls:

Like I said, when you think about it, the list is janky.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I've seen multiple people say Jamaicans should be on the list. Most people in my family are struggling. As are most Jamaicans I know that aren't related to me.