Median Household Income in the US by Ethnic Group. Kumar and Gurpinder running tings!

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is a misleading chart without any context.
1. The source is not clear
2. What's the methodology? this is clearly cherried picked data a.k.a propaganda to spread an adgenda.
3. They have categories of white and black Americans and a category of average Americans. Does this make any sense?
4. Only educated and wealthy Indians are largely able to immigrate to the US. Indians are the SECOND largest ethnic group in the WORLD but MOST still live in abject poverty.
5. This chart is false. Collectively white Americans are the wealthiest demographic in the world. So it's impossible for this to be true. Most CEO's, business owners, Billionaires, and high-income occupations workers are WHITE so it's impossible for these other groups to have higher incomes.
6. Any chart that doesn't have Jewish Americans at the top or close to the top is false. Ethnicity wise Jewish Americans are pound-for-pound the wealthiest ethnic group relative to their size. Jewish Americans are 1.5-2.5% of the US population but account for 40% of America's billionaires.

Are Jews an ethnicity or a religion?
:mjgrin:

Or both?

Anyway, the vast majority of Jews in America are Ashkenazi so an Ashkenazi category makes sense.

Daps
I’m always thrown off by the number for Filipinos given they seem very average out here…I don’t know many that are in high profile careers, I see Indians in all sorts of leadership positions, tech, banking, and doctors so their number makes sense, Filipinos, not so much. I do know a lot of their women are nurses, maybe that’s what’s boosting the number?

Most Filipinos immigrants are Nurses. So it skews their numbers to have a higher income than the average American but not enough to compete with other high-income careers.

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
Asian and Indian brehs make bank but most bytches still won’t find them attractive though. :yeshrug: :francis: :dead:

Peace on them regardless :manny:
A lot of em be getting clowned on in the corporate area. The wild part is I can’t tell you how many times white folks would be openly rude to them saying they stank and the Indian folks would still kiss white ass.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I dont even know how sri lankens got on the list. There are so few of them , they might as well not exist. Ive seen literally just one single one of them ever .
Sri Lankans must of had a great back up plan. They used to run all the adult film stores around Times Square. I assumed that this was industry they had on lock around the country. They pivoted into something else since that industry fell apart.

*Hehehehehehe

Daps
Ulitatmetly, this is a pro-immigration propaganda chart To give the false impression that immigrants work harder than the average American.

The wealthiest people in the US are largely Anglos whites and/or Ashkenazi Jews

The wealthiest black people in the US are Black Americans. Every Black billionaire in the US is a black American
All Ceo's of fortune 500 companies are black American
All the wealthiest Black Athletes and Celebrities are Black Americans excluding Rhianna, Obama, Kamala harris
Largest Black owned companies are black Americans.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
This is a misleading chart without any context.
1. The source is not clear
2. What's the methodology? this is clearly cherried picked data a.k.a propaganda to spread an adgenda.
3. They have categories of white and black Americans and a category of average Americans. Does this make any sense?
4. Only educated and wealthy Indians are largely able to immigrate to the US. Indians are the SECOND largest ethnic group in the WORLD but MOST still live in abject poverty.
5. This chart is false. Collectively white Americans are the wealthiest demographic in the world. So it's impossible for this to be true. Most CEO's, business owners, Billionaires, and high-income occupations workers are WHITE so it's impossible for these other groups to have higher incomes.
6. Any chart that doesn't have Jewish Americans at the top or close to the top is false. Ethnicity wise Jewish Americans are pound-for-pound the wealthiest ethnic group relative to their size. Jewish Americans are 1.5-2.5% of the US population but account for 40% of America's billionaires.

It is talking about income not wealth. I would like to know how many people in these households

Daps
It is talking about income not wealth. I would like to know how many people in these households

That too. All these immigrants tend to have multiple generations of extended families contributing to the household whereas black and white households are much smaller. But this is still pro-immigration propaganda that's misleading.