Median Household Income in the US by Ethnic Group. Kumar and Gurpinder running tings!

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I’m always thrown off by the number for Filipinos given they seem very average out here…I don’t know many that are in high profile careers, I see Indians in all sorts of leadership positions, tech, banking, and doctors so their number makes sense, Filipinos, not so much. I do know a lot of their women are nurses, maybe that’s what’s boosting the number?
Because it's household income.

Many Filipinos have multiple people with incomes living under one house.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Asian and Indian brehs make bank but most bytches still won’t find them attractive though. :yeshrug: :francis: :dead:

Peace on them regardless :manny:
I dunno if that's true for Asian dudes these days.

I mean yeah....the stereotypical short, scrawny Asian dude with big glasses and no swag? Sure.

But, otherwise, Asian dudes aren't losing out like that these days.

coldcall

All Star
Daps
Nope.

There are Yoruba-Americans, Igbo Americans etc, for example. Those are ethnic communities in the US.

Ex:
Igbo Americans - Wikipedia

India is as diverse as Europe and Punjabis don’t fukk with Tamils who don’t fukk with Hindi speakers

Ethnic group is simply a social group or category of the population that, in a larger society, is set apart and bound together by common ties of race, language, ancestry, nationality, or culture.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ethnic group is simply a social group or category of the population that, in a larger society, is set apart and bound together by common ties of race, language, ancestry, nationality, or culture.

:unimpressed:

Instead of just acknowledging the difference between ethnicity and nationality and recognizing that there is no Indian ethnicity…

It’s OK to be wrong. That’s how people learn.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is because the United States has all sort of programs for them to come over here. Usually they are recruited and get visas, moving costs and housing. Especially if they are in IT. So basically they are set up for success.

They also have all type of loans and scholarship programs for Indians from their temples. Group economics.

Indians love CACs so much it’s insane. They cry tears of joy when their daughters marry white. Never seen anything like it. They want to breed that brown out their DNA badly.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
None of those incomes really matter in the long run with our failing infrastructure, refusal to come up with better transportation methods, and degraded societal values and political divisions.

They do.

Look at Brazil. Brazilian Lebanese, Japanese, Germans live well despite Brazil’s infrastructure. Afro and indigenous Brazilians are hard done by.

America can collapse but some groups might not feel it as much.