Median Household Income in the US by Ethnic Group. Kumar and Gurpinder running tings!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is a bit misleading if you really think bout it but still crazy.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m always thrown off by the number for Filipinos given they seem very average out here…I don’t know many that are in high profile careers, I see Indians in all sorts of leadership positions, tech, banking, and doctors so their number makes sense, Filipinos, not so much. I do know a lot of their women are nurses, maybe that’s what’s boosting the number?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yeah, I want to see the full chart.

Also, stories are a double edged sword. Similar to a perennial contending sports program, or a highly selective college, United States economy expands because of the legal immigration system. Brings in people with ambition who are blocked from paths of social mobility in their countries.
The elite of their countries remain there . And the country stagnates because of the brain drain of the driven ambitious types who could push different industries forward. Their loss is America's gain.

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m always thrown off by the number for Filipinos given they seem very average out here…I don’t know many that are in high profile careers, I see Indians in all sorts of leadership positions, tech, banking, and doctors so their number makes sense, Filipinos, not so much. I do know a lot of their women are nurses, maybe that’s what’s boosting the number?
Filipinos are almost all in high wage areas on the west coast. And while they don't have a huge fraction of high achievers, they don't have many slackers either.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Filipinos are almost all in high wage areas on the west coast. And while they don't have huge number of higher achievers, they don't have many slackers either.
The Japanese are on the west coast and Hawaii, high wage areas, and are high achievers, yet they’re way behind. Filipinos either got more than two earners per household or their women stacking 70-150 as nurses is really a boost to their number.

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. There is a startling lack of black immigrants on that list. Jamaican, nigerians, ghanains, kenyans etc should be on that thing.

I dont even know how sri lankens got on the list. There are so few of them , they might as well not exist. Ive seen literally just one single one of them ever . Also notice that they conveniently ommitted native americans who have a lower income than black americans. They also conveniently didnt divide the whites into their respective ethnic groups :mjpls: