Media positioning Antifa as white savior movement

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
what media are you looking at where anti-fa is looked at in a positive light? the same people who criticized BLM are the same people criticizing anti-fa and calling it a hate group
This.Even conservative Jews and Israelis are calling them terrorists and thugs. This is the absolute first article I've seen calling them heroes.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
If you think you'll defeat white supremacy or gain equality without cacs, you're sadly mistaken.

Better learn divide and conquer the way they did Natives.

This fact is way too underrated...People are scared to subscribe to it becaues they'll get ridiculed. That makes me think that's the plan, to keep us from coming to terms with this. To keep us chasing our tail.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PROTESTS DONT WORK....

VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY THING CACS COMPREHEND.

MOIST BLM WASNT LAYING A FINGER ON NOBODY.

LET THE CAVE SAVAGES KILL EACH OTHER.

THIS IS JUST AN UPDATED VERSION OF THE CIVIL WAR.

THAT WHITE GIRL GOT KILLED
AND NOW THEY ABOUT TO TAKE DOWN EVERY CONFEDERATE
MONUMENT IN THE COUNTRY.

CHILL ON THE SIDELINES.
:devil:
:evil:

Our president is enabling racists and basically gave them the green light.

Soon There will be no more sideline to be chillin at. Then what?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
They can kill each other for all I care...:heh:

All these cacs can go jump off a bridge. Just leave me the fukk alone.
If something were to break out, what in the world makes you guys think we would be able to just sit in the sidelines watching? When fascist Euro and anti nazi American/British whites were killing each other in Ww2, what were they doing to the "do-nothing" Jews in the meantime? They knocked out whole Jewish communities in a matter of weeks before we could get even land on a beach in France.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So because those white people have the heart to do what many of you nikkas on here only TALK about doing because you're too scared to actually put it in motion, they should be hated on? :mjpls::camby:
What are they actually doing breh?

What long term effects do you see?

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm, looks like the right is hard at work with the anti-Antifa/BLM/Protestors rhetoric now that they have been completely exposed and Trump has gone off code. It should be clear to everyone that the right has these vague groups that they classify their opposition as or associate them with. Don't believe the hype.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I believe that if there's any group Black people could link up with, it's Antifa because they're not afraid to confront, protest, stand out and the organization is unknown by most, so there's the whole moving in stealth mode thing they have going on. I have no problem with them.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I don't think you have to be all kumbaya with antifa but you need to be careful with that " we can just chill on the sidelines talk."

If you talking about building and preparing that's one thing, but staying on the same path now won't cut it.

These nazis and white supremacist can't easily tell whether a white person agrees with them or not. They can however, EASILY see black people and know what the deal is.

Also, antifa has been around for centuries. It's just now getting more noticed in America.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm with Noam Chomsky on this...if we use violence as a way of progress it devolves into a battle of who is the cruelest and that isn't a battle that can be won against the racist, greedy and power hungry right.