Media positioning Antifa as white savior movement

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
So because those white people have the heart to do what many of you nikkas on here only TALK about doing because you're too scared to actually put it in motion, they should be hated on? :mjpls::camby:
100% correct. Watch nikkas hate on what you said though. Its cac this cac that till shyt actually pops off then nikkas start crying.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Instead of whining about a group on the front lines fighting nazis who seek our extermination, what are you doing to fight them apart from complaining?

I don't really care if the media demonizes BLM and praises these cacs, as long as the nazis are defeated, that's all that matters to me.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather have the "good" yts whooping the "bad"yts ass.makes the "bad" ones look even more stupid since their own people aren't fukking wit em.

You know if it were black folks antagonizing the nazis, they'd play the victim card so the cops and soldiers can openly whoop some black people's asses only to establish martial law on the brehs and brehttes. We saw what happened in Ferguson even though it was mostly peaceful protesting.

I can see the nazis/alt righters using it to leverage more sympathetic followers to their movement too.

But atifa knocking nazis out wholesale makes em straight with me. Theyre allies but Nikkas just gotta be smart about this shyt.

It's best you play defense if you attend these rallies as a black man and even out in the world too.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

PROTESTS DONT WORK....

VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY THING CACS COMPREHEND.

MOIST BLM WASNT LAYING A FINGER ON NOBODY.

LET THE CAVE SAVAGES KILL EACH OTHER.

THIS IS JUST AN UPDATED VERSION OF THE CIVIL WAR.

THAT WHITE GIRL GOT KILLED
AND NOW THEY ABOUT TO TAKE DOWN EVERY CONFEDERATE
MONUMENT IN THE COUNTRY.

CHILL ON THE SIDELINES.
:devil:
:evil:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say the way the guys present themselves is bad azz. Black on black with ski masks and shades is how you should be bumming.

Can't be swagged up and swanky at a rally posted with moist dudes and women meanwhile the nazis that have tactical gear and automatic weapons and tiki torches. Fool Are you crazy?:scust::mindblown:

The days of of talking it out trying to convince racist people to like you are over. That shyt been dead. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
We gotta move like jews
Get off their dikks, we don't have white skin, an alleged white massacre, billion dollars in free funds (US GOVT GERMANY), and a hundreds of years long built in relationship with established white networks. Only POOR cacs truly hate jews. The rich are blended in and they're on both sides of this staged conflict.
Look up Judah P Benjamin.
Where is his black historical equivalent?
They never even had to "recover" after their "ordeal", numbers or money wise. How did all the resources they had "before" stay in tact? Oh, they're white.
Show me a black community like kiryas yoel, US GOVT FUNDED JEWISH ETHNO ZONE...in NY.
Most welfare used per capita in the US, technically the poorest community in the US...ALL JEWISH. In NY.
No welfare stereotypes for them, just articles that get ignored by the same dummies regurgitating this inane drivel... repeatedly. What context do you have, loose brain nikka? Stop dikkeating them matzoh crakkkas, you ain't even familiar enough.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Get off their dikks, we don't have white skin, an alleged white massacre, billion dollars in free funds, and a hundreds of years long built in relationship with established white networks. Only POOR cacs truly hate jews. The rich are blended in and they're on both sides of this staged conflict.
Look up Judah P Benjamin.
Where is his black historical equivalent?
They never even had to "recover" after their "ordeal", numbers or money wise. How did all the resources they had "before" stay in tact? Oh, they're white.
Show me a black community like kiryas yoel, US GOVT FUNDED JEWISH ETHNO ZONE...in NY.
Most welfare used per capita in the US, technically the poorest community in the US...ALL JEWISH. In NY.
No welfare stereotypes for them, just articles that get ignored by the same dummies regurgitating this inane drivel... repeatedly. What context do you have, loose brain nikka? Stop dikkeating them matzoh crakkkas, you ain't even familiar enough.
Duh captain obvious

Im not on their dikks.

It goes without saying that we cant move exactly like them but we can use some of their tactics.

Less feels and more actions bruh

Last edited:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Black Lives Matter, the DNC created, fake "black organization" lead by fakkits and dykes is being put on the same level of Neo Nazi's and the KKK, groups with over a century of violence and mayhem. Meanwhile, these ANTIFA cacs are being presented as benevolent heros.

So you're saying BLM is a fake DNC created org for fakkits and dykes, but they are getting treated unfairly by the media? Antifa shouldnt be presented as heros, but BLM also shouldn't be heros?

Serious question, hard to understand your point when you seem to be shytting on everybody...

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
So you're saying BLM is a fake DNC created org for fakkits and dykes, but they are getting treated unfairly by the media? Antifa shouldnt be presented as heros, but BLM also shouldn't be heros?

Serious question, hard to understand your point when you seem to be shytting on everybody...
That's how controlled opposition works.
Facetious or naive? Which one are you?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Dead that notion.
Everything I typed was based on fact and experience, young 20 something boy.
Nothing you said shows that we cant use some of their tactics :gucci:

Ad hominem to the rest of your post