Media positioning Antifa as white savior movement

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Nothing you said shows that we cant use some of their tactics :gucci:

Ad hominem to the rest of your post
Show me how we can, if our race isn't something you can convert to?
Did I not mention old networks and the circumstances that got them to where they were? That wasn't tactical, that's white ethnic jockeying. It took place when we were in chains and continues until this day. We are not a part of that. Their modern day tactics work because they have BACKING...and centuries of international banking network experience. We didn't have that set of circumstances, we don't have a country, we only PART of a diaspora...they ARE a diaspora... and have existed longer than most of our ethnic groups.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never heard of them till a few months ago.

I have no issue with them fighting nazis but starting fights over that annoying faq Brit Milo or Ann Coultier speaking at a college?

Just let those idiots talk. Fighting over stupid sh1t like that gives the right a boogeyman to blame for every violent rally they hold now and helps recruit more of them

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Show me how we can, if our race isn't something you can convert to?
Did I not mention old networks and the circumstances that got them to where they were? That wasn't tactical, that's white ethnic jockeying. It took place when we were in chains and continues until this day. We are not a part of that. Their modern day tactics work because they have BACKING...and centuries of international banking network experience. We didn't have that set of circumstances, we don't have a country, we only PART of a diaspora...they ARE a diaspora... and have existed longer than most of our ethnic groups.
So lets not use any of their tactics and do nothing right? :childplease:

Cool

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So you're saying BLM is a fake DNC created org for fakkits and dykes, but they are getting treated unfairly by the media? Antifa shouldnt be presented as heros, but BLM also shouldn't be heros?

Serious question, hard to understand your point when you seem to be shytting on everybody...

I am. The real heros fighting in the streets aren't televised. Anyone you see on TV has been authorized and approved to be there. Remember that.

Daps
Reppin
So lets not use any of their tactics and do nothing right?

Cool.
Did I say do nothing? No.
Stop bringing up cac subgroups in reference to US. It's a new day we'll find a new way.
P.S.: Purple gang, meyer lansky, and ongoing interlinked organized crime.
They're not scapegoated or under a microscope. We are.
They can move under the radar.... since it wasn't made to watch them.
America's favorite pastime is watching nikkas on Sunday.
You think they're not doing it every other day of the week?
What you said has been regurgitated so much...for damn near as long as I can remember. I'm sure many have tried.
Obviously didn't work out for the whole if folks just keep saying it again and again...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Did I say do nothing? No.
Stop bringing up cac subgroups in reference to US. It's a new day we'll find a new way.
P.S.: Purple gang, meyer lansky, and ongoing interlinked organized crime.
They're not scapegoated or under a microscope. We are.
They can move under the radar.... since it wasn't made to watch them.
America's favorite pastime is watching nikkas on Sunday.
You think they're not doing it every other day of the week?
What you said has been regurgitated so much...for damn near as long as I can remember. I'm sure many have tried.
Obviously didn't work out for the whole if folks just keep saying it again and again...
Say what we can do then. Simply going around and going against others suggestions doesn't do much

They still have tactics that we can use. Sure we cant do it as powerful but we can do it.

We can take over an industry, we can establish a african country as a outside base and we can come together and use our economic power to rise business wise and even politically for our specific needs. All tactics that they used.

All of this we cant do anything talk and you haven't even actually tried yet.:snoop:

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up. OP is right. Blacks that attempted to protest were quickly demonized, labeled as terrorists, and looked at with intense scrutiny by both right and the left.

Black Lives Matter, the DNC created, fake "black organization" lead by fakkits and dykes is being put on the same level of Neo Nazi's and the KKK, groups with over a century of violence and mayhem. Meanwhile, these ANTIFA cacs are being presented as benevolent heros.

All these cacs can go jump off a bridge. Just leave me the fukk alone.
but....
Antifa....is now known as a terrorist organization.

Daps
Reppin
This section's dikk sucking of antifa is getting annoying
This section's dikksucking of jews is getting annoying.
I bet it overlaps.
Sounds like pretty effective social engineering.
Break the image of the strong black male leader, give the "reigns" and spotlight to a group of opportunistic gay black women, who then include feminist white women/occupy protesters/hippies...

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Also op is right. Everyone and their mother to black people to be good and docile when they protested and burned a couple CVS's. Now it's antifa and everyone wants to "punch a Nazi".

I haven't seen any tanks, national guard, militarized police etc...show up for these cacs fighting each other or to get at antifa. Them fighting racists is fine, but don't compare them to unarmed black people who get the military called on them and stop riding their sack like they're not still white and benefitting from it

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So because those white people have the heart to do what many of you nikkas on here only TALK about doing because you're too scared to actually put it in motion, they should be hated on? :mjpls::camby:
He aint lien. they showin up givin the Cacs they issue how you gonna hate on that.