Meccapolis Top 100 New York Rappers List

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
Doesn't have anything to do with age.

Most Hip Hop heads who know their sh*t, and have heard plenty of MC's, just objectively know who's better than who. Throwing in newer less talented rappers to get the attention of younger followers is pandering. That's not gonna restore the feeling of anything. It's gonna get credibility lost. It seems that more "research" would need to be done on established greats and NY legends who are certified as some of the illest, and less time should be focused on throwing in names to please whatever demographics. It's clear that the knowledge is limited.

F64.gif

Oldhead babble

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
Nah, a lot of us just know way more about Hip Hop, obviously.

Do better, bro.

Who's at 74? Ice Spice?

Then make your own list and stop bytching

That’s all you old nikkas do is bytch

If only yall were this adamant about ownership of the actual business of the culture itself it wouldn’t be owned by Jews

Respect the differed opinion or move on

It’s one thing to disagree but you’re literally bytching as if the people I will have ahead of them is Lil Yachty and Cardi B

Calm your p*ssy

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

If only yall were this adamant about ownership of the actual business of the culture itself it wouldn’t be owned by Jews

It’s one thing to disagree but you’re literally bytching as if the people I will have ahead of them is Lil Yachty and Cardi B

Calm your p*ssy

Dumb n*gga babble.

But I'm more interested in why we have to be "old" because we have better taste in music than you. What do the Jews have to do with the lists being wack? What I see is loser sh*t and you blaming age, everyone and everything, other than your lack of knowledge, because people think these lists are trash.

It doesn't matter if it's Billboard, Rolling Stone, Complex, or some kids interning for free sandwiches and quarter waters for an IG page. People with knowledge about MC's are always going to tell you your list is wack if it's wack, lol. This is Hip Hop. Ain't nobody sparing your feelings, if they feel like your sh*t ain't right. Welcome to the culture.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Calm your p*ssy
Wow very angry tone.

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
Dumb n*gga babble.

But I'm more interested in why we have to be "old" because we have better taste in music than you. What do the Jews have to do with the lists being wack? What I see is loser sh*t and you blaming age, everyone and everything, other than your lack of knowledge, because people think these lists are trash.

It doesn't matter if it's Billboard, Rolling Stone, Complex, or some kids interning for free sandwiches and quarter waters for an IG page. People with knowledge about MC's are always going to tell you your list is wack if it's wack, lol. This is Hip Hop. Ain't nobody sparing your feelings, if they feel like your sh*t ain't right. Welcome to the culture.

Go find a woman