MEAN speeding ticket in VA

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Trust me

1. Guilty with explanation. Gives you an opportunity to say that you're sorry and have a decent story and request class

2. Bring driving record from other state. I can't stress this enough

3. ASK for safe driving class. Up to you, not the judge to suggest this

4. Judge may take it down from reckless if you handle yourself properly, so be VERY respectful. Professional look. No Shyne fitteds.

5. Take class within proper timeframe

No. Pleading no contest is better than guilty. I've been in traffic court a ton of times as a cop.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Help me brehs....89 in a 55. :damn:
The cop walked up on me literally did the :ufdup:
Here are the details

- Happened in Fairfax County, VA
- I have a Maryland license and Im a Maryland resident
- I have a clean driving record
- It says wreckless driving on the ticket but I have to report to TRAFFIC court, not criminal court.

Im hoping a combination of probation, community service, a fine, etc will keep points off my license. Any suggestions?

Don't worry about it nikka. It'll get reduced. I'm from NC and was caught doing 75 in a 55. I went to court and told the judge i got first ticket when i was 18, and got my last ticket when i was 18.

I had to pay a fine and take a class in VA. :manny:

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
My girl says to delay the court date and maybe the cop wont show up. And then I can plead no guilty and get it dismissed. Im skeptical tho. Right now Im thinkin of callin the ourt and getting The Number of The prosecutor and try to Work out a deal for online Class, a fine, and no points.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That's the one thing I don't miss about the DMV, they're hungry for them speeding dollars. It's crazy to have gone from there where I had to slow my ass down to living out in the Chicago area where it's straight speed racer on every highway

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My girl says to delay the court date and maybe the cop wont show up. And then I can plead no guilty and get it dismissed. Im skeptical tho. Right now Im thinkin of callin the ourt and getting The Number of The prosecutor and try to Work out a deal for online Class, a fine, and no points.

I tried that, the cop showed up, fine remained the same. This works in some states/areas where the cops are too busy (I pulled it in the bay, cop didn't come, my $150 ticket went down to $40 and I had to take a class) but NOVA cops, there's no crime like that, they have nothing but time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would get a lawyer, thought that probably won't help much. You might get jail time. VA does not play when it comes to that

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Trust me

1. Guilty with explanation. Gives you an opportunity to say that you're sorry and have a decent story and request class

2. Bring driving record from other state. I can't stress this enough

3. ASK for safe driving class. Up to you, not the judge to suggest this

4. Judge may take it down from reckless if you handle yourself properly, so be VERY respectful. Professional look. No Shyne fitteds.

5. Take class within proper timeframe

lmao i remember that shyt

Daps
I don't pay tickets I get out of state. My license has been suspended 2 times in Mass and once in Vermont from not paying tickets...no fukks giving.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
No. Pleading no contest is better than guilty. I've been in traffic court a ton of times as a cop.

Judge ain't gonna show u no love if u plead no contest.

This is his first offense, so he would have a good shot at gettin everything reduced.

No contest will let the judge hit him with max points

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
who drives 85-95 MPH? Yall nikkas tryna die?!

in a 55?!?! :dead: i barely touch 70...i aint about no ticket life.

majority of our speeds are 35, 45, 50, 55, and 60.

I stick to 5 MPH over and i have NEVER been stopped.

them school zones of 20 and 25 here they have meters...i be UNDER the limit there.

only thing on my record is comprehensive claims due to hail storms :smh:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Help me brehs....89 in a 55. :damn:
The cop walked up on me literally did the :ufdup:
Here are the details

- Happened in Fairfax County, VA
- I have a Maryland license and Im a Maryland resident
- I have a clean driving record
- It says wreckless driving on the ticket but I have to report to TRAFFIC court, not criminal court.

Im hoping a combination of probation, community service, a fine, etc will keep points off my license. Any suggestions?

Your just unlucky. I do 89 in fairfax everyday B

Well 75 :ufdup:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls:....

let me know when you got a speeding tix/dui/drug poss/ and suspend license in one stop.....

:snoop:.....2007 was a bad year for me...