Meagan Good runs into her former co worker and thinks become awkward

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is why I would never wife a woman with “male” friends. The most loose and lack of morals hos out there. And I say the same for men with female friends.

When you’re perpetually single, there’s a reason why you have all these acquaintances of the opposite sex.

That’s one thing those Moose-lambs have right: your wife/ significant other shouldn’t have physical contact with any other man than her spouse.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Great post,same thing I said at the time.
I get why it might be comical on the surface.
But people were using that to make him sound crazy or weird.
As if he was trying to make his white woman act like a black woman.
And it was the white woman who was triggered enough by his statement to bring it up in court.
He asked her to be more dignified like those women he admired. And all she heard was two black womens names and got offended. Her mind immediately went to blackness upon hearing those names.
But this is why you dont "pawg". Glad to have the brotha back from the darkside:respect:
THIS
The thing to remember is that even if they don't say it out loud cac bytches truly believe they are superior to other women, especially Black women.
So for him to tell her to be classier, and use Black women's names, offended the shyt out her.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
You can tell these dudes don't like each other. Michael was trolling Majors doing that disrespectful shyt. Majors kept his cool, I'd have played it off until I catch him by himself.

Light skin won that round. I'm wondering if Mike hit that before? Y'all didn't peep the look she gave Major's after he put her down.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
You can tell these dudes don't like each other. Michael was trolling Majors doing that disrespectful shyt. Majors kept his cool, I'd have played it off until I catch him but himself.

Light skin won that round. I'm wondering if Mike hit that before?

They saying Mike know who to play with

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
After seeing everything broken down in frames, this definitely nasty work. But tbf they’re in hollywood so regular relationship etiquette is out the window.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
THIS
The thing to remember is that even if they don't say it out loud cac bytches truly believe they are superior to other women, especially Black women.
So for him to tell her to be classier, and use Black women's names, offended the shyt out her.
That’s the thing- THAT ISNT NEW INFORMATION.

White MEN and WOMEN think they are better than YALL (BM) and US (BW). So why align yourself with them?
You talking about white women think they are better than us. They think they are better than YOU! She was there because he was a Black man with money/success who was on the rise. She had to show him his place and drag him in the media and ruin his career. The media wouldn’t have paid as much attention if he had gotten in trouble with a Black woman. This media circus took place because he defiled a blonde haired Becky, and we can’t have that!

That is why all non self hating Black ppl laughed at him. He got himself caught up in trouble with a classless white broad who looks down on his race. NOW he’s with a Black woman because it’s the Black woman’s job to be the cleanup woman and rehab his image.

Inbred whites up in the Appalachian mountains think they are better than our elite and dignified Black folks. If you aren’t stupid you already know that. So of course she was offended he compared her to Black women.
Why is he with women who think they are better than his race? That’s the whole point.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No man in the 21st century needs to be having any such thought in no damn 2 weeks :mjlol:

In general 2 weeks ago feels like 2 days ago...come on now
We function differently, nothing wrong with that.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THIS

Yeah,it was crazy to see so many black women bashing him instead of her. But i think they were just looking at it on a surface level. I think its hard for women to imagine that you respect black women,but date white women. Which is why its usually seen as a pandering move, If you speak glowingly about black women while having a white woman:mjlol:

Not sure if black men would have the same response. I dont think bedwenches get asked their feelings about black men as much. Women women like to play that "gotcha" game and get bedbucks to slip up and say the wrong thing,leading to their cancelation:mjlol:. Men dont really do that,we just make our assumptions about famous bedwenches. We dont seek answers,validation,or cancelation.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Hit dude with the (i could have yo bytch mane.
:ehh:

UKVu0t8.gif