Me and @neowhateverthefukk both like trans women and we run trains together

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Why not have my cake and eat it too? Isn't that what every man wants?

No! Lol

Who in the hell wants to keep cake around to look at it?
Cake is for eating.

I mean...even if you wanna look at cake, just take a picture of the muthafccing cake!
But the point is to eat it - especially while it’s fresh, warm, and the frosting is still smooth....

sidebar: this kinda explains that thread you made the other day, doe.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
For those of y'all who don't know, my gf of 3 years has PCOS and had a surgery last month to remove her polyps and one of her fibroids. Long story short, all of it has effected her libido and so we barely get it in like before.

We used to go 3 to sometimes even 5 times a day straight fukking. Now if and when we do it , it feels like "here, damn" sex more than that passionate/fukking like rabbits shyt we used to do.

I have no guilt, qualms or shame in cheating if I had the opportunity. I went through something similar with my ex. She was going through some shyt while I was steady working out, eating right.. all which boosts my libido. Cheated on her and felt nothing about it. This time, I really been trying to be a better dude but I still wouldn't feel wrong about cheating. I've learned to be 100 percent selfish in life. What a person don't know won't hurt them.

just move on

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Just be completely honest with her about your feelings on it. She might even be OK with you smashing other women for now.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Ride it out a bit, but If you can't fix it, you in prime shape to slide into some new guts based on your initial post.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I pretty much stopped reading at 3-5x a day. Relationships like that ALWAYS fizzle out. That shyt is unsustainable.

Personally, I don't have the time nor the energy for all of that. Even if I did, I would still probably pace myself if I'm planning to stay with the chick for a long time.

dikk Rationing is also important for control in a relationship.
:yeshrug:

Also, if you're really having earth-shattering sex with your girl, y'all won't need to fukk that many times.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
For those of y'all who don't know, my gf of 3 years has PCOS and had a surgery last month to remove her polyps and one of her fibroids. Long story short, all of it has effected her libido and so we barely get it in like before.

We used to go 3 to sometimes even 5 times a day straight fukking. Now if and when we do it , it feels like "here, damn" sex more than that passionate/fukking like rabbits shyt we used to do.

I have no guilt, qualms or shame in cheating if I had the opportunity. I went through something similar with my ex. She was going through some shyt while I was steady working out, eating right.. all which boosts my libido. Cheated on her and felt nothing about it. This time, I really been trying to be a better dude but I still wouldn't feel wrong about cheating. I've learned to be 100 percent selfish in life. What a person don't know won't hurt them.

You my nikka lsn but you know what to do it’s time for you to either bounce and start smashing hoes on the side… :mjlol:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I dont think talking will help, sex isn't something you negotiate like that.

Let her heal man, and try turn her on slowly heavy on foreplay when she feeling better.

Now if your efforts aren't working, yeah talk about it carefully.

If that don't work, leave.

The women here will say just stay and talk some more for years like that magically helps her p*ssy getting wet :gucci:.

Know you tried your best within a time frame, and leave if it don't. That cheating shyt is p*ssy, what's the point.