Me and @neowhateverthefukk both like trans women and we run trains together

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
I’m in a relationship and also p sexually frustrated. Your situation is the polar opposite of mine tho. Your first paragraph was talking about how she got SURGERY and if I’m reading correctly, it happened last month…what are you on about dawg?

Its not like it’s a random stop or you’re just being completely neglected. You literally told us all the likely reason why you’re not having sex. My recommendation is that you address the issue with her and go from there. I just personally feel better when I can live my life in truth, and beyond that no grown ass man should have to be sneaking around hiding stuff

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
not only should you cheat on her...but you should fukk chicks in front of her as she sits on the single chair watchin yall....this will help speed up her libido recovery....:wow:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
For those of y'all who don't know, my gf of 3 years has PCOS and had a surgery last month to remove her polyps and one of her fibroids. Long story short, all of it has effected her libido and so we barely get it in like before.

We used to go 3 to sometimes even 5 times a day straight fukking. Now if and when we do it , it feels like "here, damn" sex more than that passionate/fukking like rabbits shyt we used to do.

I have no guilt, qualms or shame in cheating if I had the opportunity. I went through something similar with my ex. She was going through some shyt while I was steady working out, eating right.. all which boosts my libido. Cheated on her and felt nothing about it. This time, I really been trying to be a better dude but I still wouldn't feel wrong about cheating. I've learned to be 100 percent selfish in life. What a person don't know won't hurt them.

Surgery last month? So its been less than 30 days and you are complaining about lack of sex? :gucci: