Me and @neowhateverthefukk both like trans women and we run trains together

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
For those of y'all who don't know, my gf of 3 years has PCOS and had a surgery last month to remove her polyps and one of her fibroids. Long story short, all of it has effected her libido and so we barely get it in like before.

We used to go 3 to sometimes even 5 times a day straight fukking. Now if and when we do it , it feels like "here, damn" sex more than that passionate/fukking like rabbits shyt we used to do.

I have no guilt, qualms or shame in cheating if I had the opportunity. I went through something similar with my ex. She was going through some shyt while I was steady working out, eating right.. all which boosts my libido. Cheated on her and felt nothing about it. This time, I really been trying to be a better dude but I still wouldn't feel wrong about cheating. I've learned to be 100 percent selfish in life. What a person don't know won't hurt them.

Cheat.

you only live once breh.

Godspeed and be stealthy about it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
She’s your GF not wife, let her know where you stand and keep it moving.

yeah aint no vows or legal institution. End the relationship, if yall really close provide emotional support if she reaches out. Just understand that if the roles are every reversed and a woman leaves you when you are down, you cant get mad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those of y'all who don't know, my gf of 3 years has PCOS and had a surgery last month to remove her polyps and one of her fibroids. Long story short, all of it has effected her libido and so we barely get it in like before.

We used to go 3 to sometimes even 5 times a day straight fukking. Now if and when we do it , it feels like "here, damn" sex more than that passionate/fukking like rabbits shyt we used to do.

I have no guilt, qualms or shame in cheating if I had the opportunity. I went through something similar with my ex. She was going through some shyt while I was steady working out, eating right.. all which boosts my libido. Cheated on her and felt nothing about it. This time, I really been trying to be a better dude but I still wouldn't feel wrong about cheating. I've learned to be 100 percent selfish in life. What a person don't know won't hurt them.

been there breh with my ex wife and my ex gf.....both times i talked to them and they both found a way to blame me for it....

everything with women is emotional and how she's feeling any particular day breh.....

no easy answer because in my experience ALL women do this after you've commited yourself to them and been with them for years.....

what i have noticed is that in the beginning of relationships where she doesnt feel secure in what you feel about her that women serve sex up on a platter...whenever wherever however.....

cold game :unimpressed:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Cheaters never win.
Theres plenty of people who want to have open relationships, regardless of what they call it.

These bytch ass motherfukkers really lying about wanting to be monogamous blows my mind :mindblown:

You don't have to lie. You can just shoot straight. You fukking it up for everybody else

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
been there breh with my ex wife and my ex gf.....both times i talked to them and they both found a way to blame me for it....

everything with women is emotional and how she's feeling any particular day breh.....

no easy answer because in my experience ALL women do this after you've commited yourself to them and been with them for years.....

what i have noticed is that in the beginning of relationships where she doesnt feel secure in what you feel about her that women serve sex up on a platter...whenever wherever however.....

cold game :unimpressed:

Like a breh said, I'm probably making this too complicated than it should be. Just cheat and keep it moving.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Theres plenty of people who want to have open relationships, regardless of what they call it.

These bytch ass motherfukkers really lying about wanting to be monogamous blows my mind :mindblown:

You don't have to lie. You can just shoot straight. You fukking it up for everybody else

Yea nikkas like this straight fukking up the game for another breh who has to deal with bullshyt blocks women throw up after these sort of relationships