"Me and Birdman #KissingEachOtherLove" - Young Thug

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So all of the bolded is gayer than ACTUALLY kissing another man?

I really don't give a fukk if Thug is gay or not, I'm just tryna understand y'alls ignorance.

Explain to me why Ghost kissing Rae is not gay.

Stop it breh. It's not working. Dude is a f@g. A flaming one at that. I have one question...I'm assuming that you're one of these ultra cavalier, super accepting, lost new generation cats that believe that homosexuality is ok. If it is ok, why are you trying so hard to deny that this dude is a f@g? If you fvck with his music than that should be enough right?

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Stop it breh. It's not working. Dude is a f@g. A flaming one at that. I have one question...I'm assuming that you're one of these ultra cavalier, super accepting, lost new generation cats that believe that homosexuality is ok. If it is ok, why are you trying so hard to deny that this dude is a f@g?
Actually I always thought I was one of the most homophobic dudes on the site till I saw the way y'all talk :pachaha:

I'm not tryna deny anything. Maybe he is a faq. I'll wait to hear what he has to say.

But you have yet to explain why Ghost kissing Rae is NOT gay? :patrice: That's what I wanna know. Why are you avoiding this? Is it because there's no explanation? They just did some gay shyt? But they didn't mean it in a gay way right? It's just a way to show love? :patrice:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Saying you love your mans != calling him your "love"

And Im objective with it. Rae n Ghost are two of my favorite rappers but I had to give em the :usure: for kissing each other in the Triumph video. And for Rae calling a chick his "nikka" on the Criminology mixtape

Even still though that was just them being them... meanwhile Young Thug is homo trolling for attn

Then why does he have to homo troll to get people talking :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip:

There have been a lot of new rappers over the last few yrs who got on cause people fukk w/their music... aside from Caclemore none of em used this half a homo gimmick :camby:

Lil B's damn near a satirist so trolling is par for the course... he made a whole mixtape about simping and paying for p*ssy, thats not really regular.

And I get that artists have to generate a buzz. My question is, is it right for someone to be on some dandelion picking "am i gay am i not" gimmick? Especially if he has "two of the hottest songs out"

Whether it's "right" or not isn't really my point...all I'm saying is its got ppl talkin....I personally have only heard one song from this guy n he's virtually indistinguishable from any of the other future clones makin mindless records

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Actually I always thought I was one of the most homophobic dudes on the site till I saw the way y'all talk :pachaha:

I'm not tryna deny anything. Maybe he is a faq. I'll wait to hear what he has to say.

But you have yet to explain why Ghost kissing Rae is NOT gay? :patrice: That's what I wanna know. Why are you avoiding this? Is it because there's no explanation? They just did some gay shyt? But they didn't mean it in a gay way right? It's just a way to show love? :patrice:

Stop it. Don't know you personally but I guarantee you that when you saw Ghost giving Rae a peck on the side of his forehead in the Triumph video you didn't think some homo sh!t. Keep going on with this whole "Ghost and Rae was kissing" bullsh!t. It's transparent and corny.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Stop it. Don't know you personally but I guarantee you that when you saw Ghost giving Rae a peck on the side of his forehead in the triumph video you didn't think some homo sh!t. Keep going on with this whole "Ghost and Rae was kissing" bullsh!t. It's transparent and corny.
:pachaha:

So you just gonna completely avoid it huh?

But let Young Thug drop a pic on Instagram of him kissing Birdman on the cheek and watch how quick you are to hop in with the "homo thug" comments :pachaha:

When did I say it wasnt breh?

When did I say I gave em a pass?

Pls show me.
I ain't even quote you :pachaha: You already explained yaself. My problem is cats being selective about what's gay when who does it.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

So you just gonna completely avoid it huh?

But let Young Thug drop a pic on Instagram of him kissing Birdman on the cheek and watch how quick you are to hop in with the "homo thug" comments :pachaha:

Yep. A whole buncha n!ggas gonna be calling them fags because of both of their homo history:

Young+Thug+thug+hospital.png

10rog47.png

Young-Thug-Gay-661x349.jpg

lil-wayne-baby-kiss.jpg

Yea, Ghost and Rae did the same sh!t :upsetfavre:

Paradime

Certified Maniac
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I didn't even know who tha fukk this dude was. He lookin like black laffy taffy stretched out too far.:dahell:

I tried finding one of dude's songs but I only found this dimepiece trap beat.:yeshrug: