Supporter
Daps

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The problem is this nikka is really bout that goon shyt, he affiliated with a major blood set and he from cleveland ave. Duct Tape will slap up Yung LA cause he was just a rap nikka, they dont want no problems with his set. Homo thuggin at its finest:snoop:

:why: just because the n1gga from Cleaveland avenue and he run with some psuedo bloods ...gives him the credibility of being a a$$ pirate?!?!?

what the fukk set is we talking about ...that would cosign some hoe n1gga shyt like this?!?!? :wtf:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:why: just because the n1gga from Cleaveland avenue and he run with some psuedo bloods ...gives him the credibility of being a a$$ pirate?!?!?

what the fukk set is we talking about ...that would cosign some hoe n1gga shyt like this?!?!? :wtf:

Roc Crew and SMM are far from fake thuggin :ufdup:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
One is a female one isn't. Surgery or not, a tranny is a tranny NOT a female. As long as the male genitalia are well hidden and the ts presents itself as a female, it's not gay imo :ehh:

So if you went tucked your dikk/balls between your thighs, you would become a tranny?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Roc Crew and SMM are far from fake thuggin :ufdup:

Mane if they cosign that Young Thug shyt.....then FUKK THEM STREET SODOMITES and FUKK YOU TOO for COSIGNING them............. :shaq2:

i ain't never heard of no gottdamn SEX, MONEY, MURDER in the ATL..... NICCAS ain't got no og's and too much free time on thier hand...emulating shyt they see on the net or on rap records :russ:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you went tucked your dikk/balls between your thighs, you would become a tranny?

:usure: Read closely breh. If they're presenting themselves as female whilst doing so, yes. If I tuck my genitals wearing a black tee, jeans, and converse sneakers while growing my beard out :scusthov:

If I tuck my genitals after a full body wax, spa treatment, straight haired blonde weave, eye liner, lip stick, mini dress hugging my donk and pumps :whew: I'm getting hard just picturing myself like that.

now THAT would make me a tranny to the fullest the second part i mean

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Mane if they cosign it.....then FUKK THEM STREET SODOMITES and FUKK YOU TOO for COSIGNING them............. :shaq2:

You got a problem with Thug then run up on him. I'm sure they won't do anything since they're "psuedo thugs." Those stories of Javaris Crittendon's brother getting slumped by Roc Crew was all fiction. I'm sure they're really nice guys :troll: