"Me and Birdman #KissingEachOtherLove" - Young Thug

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Dude is OBVIOUSLY a homosexual, hes not even trying to hide it
he needs to :camby:

Who wouldve thought that gangstalicious wouldve became a real life rapper :snoop:

Pearls.JPG

:bryan: it was only a few years ago but even then i never thought it would happen

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You don't love your homeboys? Some friend you are :rudy:

Edit: Cam told Juelz he loved him on the intro to CHWM but why isn't he being called a fakkit.

Saying you love your mans != calling him your "love"

And Im objective with it. Rae n Ghost are two of my favorite rappers but I had to give em the :usure: for kissing each other in the Triumph video. And for Rae calling a chick his "nikka" on the Criminology mixtape

Even still though that was just them being them... meanwhile Young Thug is homo trolling for attn

Danny Glover and Stoner are two of the hottest songs out tho.........

Then why does he have to homo troll to get people talking :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip:

There have been a lot of new rappers over the last few yrs who got on cause people fukk w/their music... aside from Caclemore none of em used this half a homo gimmick :camby:

yeah but thats always the cycle when ppl start catchin on to new artists...first they hear their name, then they see what they look like, then eventually they hear the music....it all starts w people talking

same shyt happened wit lil b when i first found out who he was...i just saw ppl talkin about him all the time, then i saw memes, then i finally heard his music...what young thug is doin, albeit extremely gay, is very smart imo
Lil B's damn near a satirist so trolling is par for the course... he made a whole mixtape about simping and paying for p*ssy, thats not really regular.

And I get that artists have to generate a buzz. My question is, is it right for someone to be on some dandelion picking "am i gay am i not" gimmick? Especially if he has "two of the hottest songs out"

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
And Im objective with it. Rae n Ghost are two of my favorite rappers but I had to give em the :usure: for kissing each other in the Triumph video. And for Rae calling a chick his "nikka" on the Criminology mixtape

Even still though that was just them being them
So if I read this correctly... Rae and Ghost get a pass either because they're two of your favorites or "they're just being themselves" :patrice:

So the problem isn't the gay shyt, it's that he's actually NOT gay? :patrice:

Kissing ya homeboy is less gay than saying you love him? :patrice:

I'm just tryna understand why they get a pass :patrice:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So if I read this correctly... Rae and Ghost get a pass either because they're two of your favorites or "they're just being themselves" :patrice:

So the problem isn't the gay shyt, it's that he's actually NOT gay? :patrice:

Kissing ya homeboy is less gay than saying you love him? :patrice:

I'm just tryna understand why they get a pass :patrice:
They dont get a pass... but for them its less bad cause they didnt do it for a gimmick. Young Thug is just like "look at me i mite be a fakkit he he he"

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
What really shocks me is the lack of a BACKLASH or COUNTERACTION to this...where is duct tape...whats thier positipn on this...where all the real ATL goons claiming they aint with this phaggot shyt!!??

:why:

The problem is this nikka is really bout that goon shyt, he affiliated with a major blood set and he from cleveland ave. Duct Tape will slap up Yung LA cause he was just a rap nikka, they dont want no problems with his set. Homo thuggin at its finest:snoop:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
LOL at ya'll faq Young Thug apologists tryna equate Ghost giving raekwon a kiss on the side of his forehead to the sh!t this savage faq does. Cut the bullshyt. Ya mans like to play wit other dudes bootyholes and call them his lovers. Plus he can't rap for sh!t. Deal with it. Smh at this @desp n!gga

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL at ya'll faq Young Thug apologists tryna equate Ghost giving raekwon a kiss on the side of his forehead to the sh!t this savage faq does. Cut the bullshyt. Ya mans like to play wit other dudes bootyholes and call them his lovers. Plus he can't rap for sh!t. Deal with it. Smh at this @desp n!gga

The two cant be compared, but What about that Bulletprof Wallets cover tho lol:troll:

images

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
So you would agree that kissing ya homeboy is less gay than saying you love him? :patrice:

I'm just tryna understand how y'all decide who to get angry at for doing gay shyt. If you fukk with their music they get a pass?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The two cant be compared, but What about that Bulletprof Wallets cover tho lol:troll:

images

So you would agree that kissing ya homeboy is less gay than saying you love him? :patrice:

I'm just tryna understand how y'all decide who to get angry at for doing gay shyt. If you fukk with their music they get a pass?

It's not giving a pass because there's no gay sh!t involved . Ya'll want so bad for dudes to give this homo a pass but it ain't working. Dude is a homosexual, just deal with it. This f@ggot calls men his lovers, he doesn't say he loves them. He also calls them babe, dresses up in women's blouses and dresses, and lovingly shares his drinks with them (arms intertwined). Stop embarrassing yourselves.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
It's not giving a pass because there's no gay sh!t involved . Ya'll want so bad for dudes to give this homo a pass but it ain't working. Dude is a homosexual, just deal with it. This f@ggot calls men his lovers, he doesn't say he loves them. He also calls them babe, dresses up in women's blouses and dresses, and lovingly shares his drinks with them (arms intertwined).
So all of the bolded is gayer than ACTUALLY kissing another man?

I really don't give a fukk if Thug is gay or not, I'm just tryna understand y'alls ignorance.

Explain to me why Ghost kissing Rae is not gay.