MCU Cap's love for Bucky is kinda shameful

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Superman wasn't even there when Jimmy died, they only knew Jimmy/Lois were in trouble when his tracker got smashed - Jimmy gets popped almost immediately.

The dictator then takes Lois inside, Lex's goons pop and burn the villagers - after this Superman shows up (remember Lex then has that woman claim Superman burned everyone with his laser vision).

@jayshiggs you need to watch that Ultimate cut again, better clear a good 3/4 hours from your schedule my breh :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He totally did that in BvS. He let Jimmy Olsen die to save Lois.
I think it is cool. It humanizes them and makes for more compelling story telling. No one not even superheroes are right 100% of the time.

Did I make it IN before the paltry and pathetic post of “look at the Marvel guys always talking about DC films more than their own films” from the same damn dudes that on the flip side just as equally and frequently do the same damn shyt!!!??? :troll:

That hypocrisy brehs:skip:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Superman wasn't even there when Jimmy died, they only knew Jimmy/Lois were in trouble when his tracker got smashed - Jimmy gets popped almost immediately.

The dictator then takes Lois inside, Lex's goons pop and burn the villagers - after this Superman shows up (remember Lex then has that woman claim Superman burned everyone with his laser vision).

@jayshiggs you need to watch that Ultimate cut again, better clear a good 3/4 hours from your schedule my breh :mjgrin:
Oh I've never watched the ultimate cut. lol
He needs to turn on that super hearing and faster than a speeeisp bullet shyt to save Jimmy.
I didn't even know it was Jimmy until later so it was not even a point of complaint to me.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Did I make it IN before the paltry and pathetic post of “look at the Marvel guys always talking about DC films more than their own films” from the same damn dudes that on the flip side just as equally and frequently do the same damn shyt!!!??? :troll:

That hypocrisy brehs:skip:

Martha
They actually bragging about talking about all typestof movies in an attempt to show they are unbiased. lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They actually bragging about talking about all typestof movies in an attempt to show they are unbiased. lol

Either way, 4 years later.. still all these thought provoking discussions. It really is going down as a GOAT but I already knew that then :banderas:

There's a reason why every legendary director are Russo stans. :ohlawd:

Martha

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
How did I miss this thread? How?

LOL.

OK, full disclosure. I'm a female, and I've been knee deep in the Stucky (Steve/Bucky) fandom for 3 years now. There is canon evidence that Steve and Bucky get down like that.

I would cut and paste all of the comics where Steve is actually thinking about Bucky when he should be 1) talking to a woman; 2) kissing a woman; 3) fighting to save his own life; 4) about to die but that would take up like two posts.

They're a thing. Deal with it.

Stucky for life :D

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

LOL.

OK, full disclosure. I'm a female, and I've been knee deep in the Stucky (Steve/Bucky) fandom for 3 years now. There is canon evidence that Steve and Bucky get down like that.

I would cut and paste all of the comics where Steve is actually thinking about Bucky when he should be 1) talking to a woman; 2) kissing a woman; 3) fighting to save his own life; 4) about to die but that would take up like two posts.

I don’t remember any :dame: moments in the comics. Maybe that some new stuff tho

parallax

Superstar
Daps

LOL.

You shippers always make mountains out of molehills.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Lmao if marvel pulls that off.

shyt literally just looks like a purple skully in the books. Shouldn't be that hard to pull off.

Captain-America-Civil-War-Baron-Zemo-Concept-Art.jpg

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
You shippers always make mountains out of molehills.

Blame Marvel for queer-baiting. I can't tell if it's real or if they're just trolling, but...

3WG8tZK.jpg

sg5D4Py.jpg

sDy8FeK.jpg

Steve's Best Friend Arnie (which the MCU substituted out for Bucky) in the comics is gay. That's a fact, and they both lived in Brooklyn Heights, which was a notorious gay neighborhood in the 20 and 30s. And then there's this:
NO89ZS1.jpg

TOdTtB3.jpg

VmzXduy.jpg

baDtdES.jpg

There's also two more comics showing Steve actively thinking about Bucky while on the phone and kissing two different women. But I done searching for stuff. This is enough evidence for me to believe he's at least bisexual.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Thats exactly the shyt im talking about. Waking up worried about a dying friend makes you at least bi? Being concerned about your future and friends after coming home from war does too? You slashers only see concern as some sort of sexual attraction, so in your minds you can make just about anything seem like relationship chasing

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Theyre like brothers. Id do the same thing for my brother.

my brother and i are very close and even i do not buy this.

again bucky is clearly not the same person anymore, he's under control and he's incredibly dangerous. when cap lays down at the end and submits himself he has no idea if bucky is going to kill him or not.

this would be like if your brother was high on bath salts and he started charging towards you with a gun. of course i imagine you wouldn't want to hurt your brother but clearly he's putting you in a position where it's either you or him. are you truly willing to lay down your life right there and let him do as he pleased? what if you have kids that depend on you?

cap isn't a father and he doesn't have kids but he is an avenger and the people of earth do depend on him. by refusing to fight winter solider and laying down his life he is essentially saying that he values his zombie friend over the people he is supposed to protect.

i just don't think the ideal version of cap would respond like that. at the very least you think he would act out of self preservation and defend himself against SOMEONE THAT IS TRYING TO KILL HIM.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Cap feels responsible for what he thought was Bucky's death .... know he feels responsible for Bucky being used as a pawn...

Cap's "loyalty" for Bucky is real .. but once he found out he was still alive .. imo it transferred into 50% guilt

another emotional beta superhero unable to overcome his inner demons, how swell :martin:

can you imagine batman laying down his life for two face because he feels guilty about what happened to harvey? :martin:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another emotional beta superhero unable to overcome his inner demons, how swell :martin:

can you imagine batman laying down his life for two face because he feels guilty about what happened to harvey? :martin:
He did exactly that in the dark knight. He told Harvey to point the gun at the people responsible and let Harvey shoot him.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
He did exactly that in the dark knight. He told Harvey to point the gun at the people responsible and let Harvey shoot him.

please don't get me started nolan's batman.

nolan's batman was also a huge beta and a far cry from the batman we know and love from the comics and cartoons.