MBJ interviewed by girl who called him corny in HS

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
To the eyes of many birdbrain thots, it actually is :sas2:

If you not "out there" shooting dice games with hood brehs, popping bottles, and stuntin 24/7 they see you as a lame or a cornballl dude.

Yep “corny” went from a slur for actual cornballs to now being a slur for non dysfunctional black men or the working black man :sas2:

A BY PRODUCT of Hip Hop and tha Culture :sas1:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
They way y'all going on in this thread, corny must be the worst thing you can call a black man after gay. :pachaha:

Keep calling these black boys corny and wonder why they have to do certain activities to fit the mold. Creating a bunch of mini white supremicist / king vons running around, destroying the community, playing drill music & acting as entertainment & caricatures for these birds.

That’s why a lot of ppl in this convo aren’t able to have a genuine convo or create a solution because they’re aged out.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Keep calling these black boys corny and wonder why they have to do certain activities to fit the mold. Creating a bunch of mini white supremicist / king vons running around, destroying the community, playing drill music & acting as entertainment & caricatures for these birds.

That’s why a lot of ppl in this convo aren’t able to have a genuine convo or create a solution because they’re aged out.

A lot of would-be black intellectuals are prematurely killed when these young black men gotta have an "edge" and feel pressure to suppress their intellectual development for everything superficial. COINTELPRO evolved and they even weaponized gender relations in the black community.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Revenge of the nerd Brehs going to hate this post because it ruins their fantasy of being able to reject women who rejected them, but what you’re saying is true to some extent. An attractive woman that takes care of herself and her body will still be attractive when she’s older. Now if she makes poor decisions and doesn’t take care of herself, then her looks fall off. Brehs focus on the women who fall off and want them now that they have more than they do the women who don’t and continue to reject men they don’t want. I can tell you I got friends in their late thirties still rejecting men because they can. They still got options and know it.
Yep I came back to a lot of alerts so I know they mad.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
You right they are bad. Stretch Marks, Fishy p*ssy Smell. C section scars, bunch of fading tattoos, jello booty, mentality damage from all the bum nikkas they been with and the list goes on and on. No mentality healthy person looks at a career man or woman and calls that lame. Imagine being a older woman and still calling yourself bad. That's embrassing hoe. That's like old nikkas who wear throwback jerseys and fitted caps.

"Bad bytch" is just a euphemism for a Narcissistic woman. Suzie take yo ugly handsome self back to Lipstick alley hoe.
Who hurt your feelings?

There’s no age limit on the things mentioned above and like I said, them dudes still not growing up getting the pick of the litter. They grow up and turn into passport bros

Sorry to ruin your fantasy

Suzie

Pro
Daps
And this is why the simplest thing for brothers to do is just to PAWG:mjgrin:

We don’t need all the bullshyt, games, and preconditions
As if white people don’t have the words ‘geek & nerd’ as apart of their vocabulary.

And fyi you getting lame/corny white women too

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Y'all would get a lot further with your points if y'all wasn't so damn hyperbolic :pachaha: this shyt ain't true

So only the "superthug" nikkas get attention in the black community? You dying on that hill?

You don't know any regular black couples? You don't know any regular black men with hoes?

There's an actual discussion to be had in your point that don't involve invoking this 1-1000 extreme shyt y'all do.
Definitely not true.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
12-18 is high school age. Super thugs and dice shooters have mostly dropped out already. Dudes who had all the girls were handsome, tall, played sports, popular due their personality, had a nice car, or had any car at all depending on the demographics of the school. Then there’s the regular brehs who still had girlfriends. And then the “lames” who were more into school, non popular hobbies, choir/music, theatre, etc. Theres also an equivalent of this for girls, so this goes both ways…

And most real street dudes deal with street/hood chicks. Most people stay within their general social class where they have things in common. Like another poster said… a lot of Black folks may be hood adjacent (from working to middle class families and attend public schools), but they aren’t criminals. A lot are just regular/average brehs who peak early in life due to lack of ambition. They aren’t out committing crimes but probably have more than one baby mama by the time they hit 30 and work a lot of odd jobs that have no career growth. And these types of dudes can manage relationships easily when they are younger (18-28) because they are often at the same pace of their peers. It’s usually not until late 20s early 30s where women can peep they aren’t about shyt because they are behind in their career, child support, and life in general.

So that’s where the “choose better” argument also gets murky. They are usually doing the same as their peers until mid to late 20s.
Bruh they aren't they aren't in a trade or school. I'm not touching criminality, I am just talking about ain't shyt dudes. Women get pregnant by the WORST nikkas early. Its before they turn 27.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
This reminds me of this episode of Family Matters where Steve Urkel transformers into Stefan. Stefan = what most women desire.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Bruh they aren't they aren't in a trade or school. I'm not touching criminality, I am just talking about ain't shyt dudes. Women get pregnant by the WORST nikkas early. Its before they turn 27.
What makes a dude “ain’t shyt” before the age of 25? 30?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yes they can and do. Especially if they have already been married and/or if they make enough money by themselves. But many just keep a rotation of casual relationships until they find what they’re looking for.
None of those women are turning down proposals from the men that they want. Turning down proposals from undesirable men doesn’t validate any argument. It’s a fallacy to even bring it up (not saying you but referencing the post the breh you quoted is replying to).

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
12-18 is high school age. Super thugs and dice shooters have mostly dropped out already. Dudes who had all the girls were handsome, tall, played sports, popular due their personality, had a nice car, or had any car at all depending on the demographics of the school. Then there’s the regular brehs who still had girlfriends. And then the “lames” who were more into school, non popular hobbies, choir/music, theatre, etc. Theres also an equivalent of this for girls, so this goes both ways…

And most real street dudes deal with street/hood chicks. Most people stay within their general social class where they have things in common. Like another poster said… a lot of Black folks may be hood adjacent (from working to middle class families and attend public schools), but they aren’t criminals. A lot are just regular/average brehs who peak early in life due to lack of ambition. They aren’t out committing crimes but probably have more than one baby mama by the time they hit 30 and work a lot of odd jobs that have no career growth. And these types of dudes can manage relationships easily when they are younger (18-28) because they are often at the same pace of their peers. It’s usually not until late 20s early 30s where women can peep they aren’t about shyt because they are behind in their career, child support, and life in general.

So that’s where the “choose better” argument also gets murky. They are usually doing the same as their peers until mid to late 20s.

On this portion I’ll disagree.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
As if white people don’t have the words ‘geek & nerd’ as apart of their vocabulary.

And fyi you getting lame/corny white women too

FYI.
I don’t even know you:mjtf:

Never even seen you post in any threads before this post.

Not sure where this is coming from or how this affects you:what: