MBJ interviewed by girl who called him corny in HS

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Late 30's turning down proposals is wild! OORRR is that not the intent that those men have...

:lupe:
Yes they can and do. Especially if they have already been married and/or if they make enough money by themselves. But many just keep a rotation of casual relationships until they find what they’re looking for.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Who is the white equivalent of MBJ, Henry Cavill? I dont see many popular women going around calling him corny for being into videogames and computers. BM have whole different standards to live up to.
Exactly

All of this is because he’s black

If homie was white those words would’ve never left her lips

And someone said “He know he’s corny that why it stings..” what :heh:

So someone who barely knows you or you barely interacted with is going around slandering your name THEN they show up to your event to interview you, and you can’t check them?

Mentalities like this is the reason people stay playing with black men. Literally letting people walk around shytting on you without any repercussions and we’re supposed to be so “above” everything that we’re not even allowed to respond.

Yeah, it’s just a word but she’s double downed on this bullshyt for years. Honestly I would’ve laughed in her face for looking that thirsty and low key get her ass bushed from my event. But that would’ve just gave her more “content” and relevancy.

He did right by letting her bury herself and make a fool out of herself

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Revenge of the nerd Brehs going to hate this post because it ruins their fantasy of being able to reject women who rejected them, but what your saying is true to some extent. An attractive woman that takes care of herself and her body will still be attractive when she’s older. Now if she makes poor decisions and doesn’t take care of herself, then her looks fall off. Brehs focus on the women who fall off and want them now that they have more than they do the women who don’t and continue to reject men they don’t want. I can tell you I got friends in their late thirties still rejecting men because they can. They still got options and know it.

And this is why the simplest thing for brothers to do is just to PAWG:mjgrin:

We don’t need all the bullshyt, games, and preconditions

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Exactly

All of this is because he’s black

If homie was white those words would’ve never left her lips

And someone said “He know he’s corny that why it stings..” what :heh:

So someone who barely knows you or you barely interacted with is going around slandering your name THEN they show up to your event to interview you, and you can’t check them?

Mentalities like this is the reason people stay playing with black men. Literally letting people walk around shytting on you without any repercussions and we’re supposed to be so “above” everything that we’re not even allowed to respond.

Yeah, it’s just a word but she’s double downed on this bullshyt for years. Honestly I would’ve laughed in her face for looking that thirsty and low key get her ass bushed from my event. But that would’ve just gave her more “content” and relevancy.

He did right by letting her bury herself and make a fool out of herself

I would say " [insert rapper] in a Business Suit" but a lot of people see black men as entertainment machines and extroverted excitement.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And this is why the simplest thing for brothers to do is just to PAWG:mjgrin:

We don’t need all the bullshyt, games, and preconditions
Bruh then they get mad if you do:mjlol:

Like why even be mad. Because nikkas not playing the games? This is what I meant when I said modern females have egos to feed. Then wondering why half the people under 40 here single

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I can tell you I got friends in their late thirties still rejecting men because they can. They still got options and know it.
Please tell me you're not in other threads saying shyt like "80/20 is a myth" or "men are too scared to approach"

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I don’t get anyone in the coli that don’t know him, never met him or been around him one time in their life calling him corny.
Like fr im really trying to understand what makes him corny in their eyes all i can think of is he’s not the typical black dude