MBJ interviewed by girl who called him corny in HS

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep calling these black boys corny and wonder why they have to do certain activities to fit the mold. Creating a bunch of mini white supremicist / king vons running around, destroying the community, playing drill music & acting as entertainment & caricatures for these birds.

That’s why a lot of ppl in this convo aren’t able to have a genuine convo or create a solution because they’re aged out.
Almost all the younger brehs from my old neighborhood in the burbs own multiple guns now, are in murder beefs, idolize Keef/Durk/Vonn, they run down to the inner city specifically for crashing out etc. They've become worse than the inner city kids born in the bullshyt because they're always trying to prove themselves to people who would play them for being from the burbs. Constantly living with that monkey on their backs.

I'm just watching these dudes ruining their lives left and right. shyt is fukked up

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Wasn’t as bad as ya made it imo

It’s not like she some super broke bytch with nothing.

He handled that really well
It’s bad because she fake as shyt lol , why try and connect on some we go back when you didn’t fukk with me ,don’t fake the energy for likes and clout , mbj not a coli poster , people use celebrities, all she had to do was interview him and don’t mention that they went to school together, she was being extra and got some extra shyt :huhldup:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds good but you
HOPPED
RIGHT
OUT
THE THREAD. That article has nothing to do with the conversation at all. Dude wasn't trying to talk to that racist goofy.
Now: Who called the cops on Tymir Rice in majority black cleveland and what happened to him afterward?
What gender was the voice on the call?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Sounds good but you
HOPPED
RIGHT
OUT
THE THREAD. That article has nothing to do with the conversation at all. Dude wasn't trying to talk to that racist goofy.
Now: Who called the cops on Tymir Rice in majority black cleveland and what happened to him afterward?
What gender was the voice on the call?

Daps
98% of the coli is corny so yall think this was a good look but truth is... MBJ came off salty about it. If it was me, I would have pretended like I didn't even know her. When she said we go all the way back, I would have been like, we do? :jbhmm: Who are you again?

That would have burned her soul way more than what he did in that video. All he did was raise her profile. He played himself.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls:A pawg on his arm. Would’ve made the cypher complete.
8yusm8gdex481.jpg
The fukk is going on here? :russ:
I hope he get's the whitest melanin deficient Becky he can find to rub it in.
Ayo :russ:
No it does not. A skinny thespian kid in early 00s Newark wasn't getting love like that. He was himself in those hallways.

I'm younger but from the area to know.
I can understand the thespian kid who wants to be an actor but hasn’t made it yet but he was actually on hit shows, that’s a whole different ballgame.

You think you cant be popular and corny? Lol. shyt MJB still corny af
What makes breh corny tho? :gucci:

He be minding his business doing his thing acting and directing now. He supposed to be wilding out getting in trouble with the law? :gucci:
Im not impressed, but some of yall still stuck on tart breath ass women from 5-20 years ago tho :mjlol:
What breh do to get bushed? :gucci:

MBJ with the ether....ain't even have to call her names....he just stunted on her because she was there to interview him about a movie he directed and starred in, which gonna make millions of dollars....She had to wait her turn down the press line for atleast an hour before she could get 2 minutes worth of an interview....boss moves :wow:

I don't understand why dudes talking about "holding on to hurt"....like do y'all just forget about your high school years? y'all might need to be checked for alzheimers.
I can honestly say I stopped giving a fukk bout hs soon as I graduated. I didn’t even realize how many adults still hold on to hs shyt well into their 20s 30s 40s and even up till much later in life :dwillhuh:
Kids and teens hate these types(or did at one point in time). It's a bunch of bullying n the pasts of a lot of kid actors and singers. shyt even Beyoncé was bullied as a kid and teen, Brian Michael Cox talked about it, if I'm not mistaken.

Kids are haters.
I can see dudes hating but why would the girls be on that type of time? :gucci:
I seen people on this message board call people corny. If you don’t fit the stereotypical black men narrative you’re corny. That’s why when I got older I stopped saying corny because why are we labeling people who are being themselves and comfortable in their skin corny.
Real fukking rap

If anything, being afraid to be yourself so u adopt the persona of what other people think “cool” is is corny as fukk :unimpressed:
You do know Jay Z, Biggie, Busta Rhymes and DMX all went to the same high school in Brooklyn right? Anyway, fukk that mouse looking lightbright mongrel bytch for hating on my nikka like that. You know MJB had it bad because his name was fukking Michael Jordan and he looked like a squid on the Wire. But his glow up was epic. And the fact that this bytch basically named after a shampoo brand got rid of her tiddies makes her even more worthless. :pacspit:
U sure that was DMX? I don’t think he ever lived in BK and he damn sure wasn’t traveling from YO to BK for HS. AZ went to that same school too.
That what these delusional broads want from young black men: to have the experience of a 30 year old before they graduate from HS.
Nah cmon breh :comeon:

If anything when a breh is young that’s when girls/women in his age range have the least expectations for his current financial status. Long as he doing something or at least trying to, that’s good enough for most young women.

It ain’t really till they start approaching 30 when women become more fixated on a man finances. Don’t get me wrong, young women would rather he have money than not but they not having wild expectations for a teenager or early 20 something man to be rich already :comeon:

That’s the age range a man is most likely to find a good wife because that’s when he’s most likely to get with a woman who like him for him and not what he can do for her.

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk is going on here? :russ:

Ayo :russ:

I can understand the thespian kid who wants to be an actor but hasn’t made it yet but he was actually on hit shows, that’s a whole different ballgame.

What makes breh corny tho? :gucci:

He be minding his business doing his thing acting and directing now. He supposed to be wilding out getting in trouble with the law? :gucci:

What breh do to get bushed? :gucci:

I can honestly say I stopped giving a fukk bout hs soon as I graduated. I didn’t even realize how many adults still hold on to hs shyt well into their 20s 30s 40s and even up till much later in life :dwillhuh:

I can see dudes hating but why would the girls be on that type of time? :gucci:

Real fukking rap

If anything, being afraid to be yourself so u adopt the persona of what other people think “cool” is is corny as fukk :unimpressed:

U sure that was DMX? I don’t think he ever lived in BK and he damn sure wasn’t traveling from YO to BK for HS. AZ went to that same school too.

Nah cmon breh :comeon:

If anything when a breh is young that’s when girls/women in his age range have the least expectations for his current financial status. Long as he doing something or at least trying to, that’s good enough for most young women.

It ain’t really till they start approaching 30 when women become more fixated on a man finances. Don’t get me wrong, young women would rather he have money than not but they not having wild expectations for a teenager or early 20 something man to be rich already :comeon:

That’s the age range a man is most likely to find a wife because that’s when he’s most likely to get with a woman who like him for him and not what he can do for her.
Breh Denzel aint a thug and nobody would call him corny. Stop. Dude just comes across as a cornball. If there wasnt truth to it he wouldnt be so hurt about comments from grade school lol. The diss only stings because he knows its true lol

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I can see dudes hating but why would the girls be on that type of time?
I have to tell you that girls can be haters. Very rarely are the artistic creative kids popular and MBJ wasn't some overly grown looking kid or teenager. I can see girls shytting on him for that alone. Again they didn't like Beyonce'because "she was too quiet" and "thought she was all that", something that is often thrown at Black girls and women who aren't as extroverted and more reserved.

TL, DR: Kids are a$$holes.