MBJ interviewed by girl who called him corny in HS

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Who is the white equivalent of MJB, Henry Cavill? I dont see many popular women going around calling him corny for being into videogames and computers. BM have whole different standards to live up to.

I saw an interview with Robert Pattison (The Batman) where he was literally GUSHING over his love for Videogames and Final Fantasy 7 and nobody batted an eye…

africngiant

All Star
Daps
It overall stings because this is suppose to be YOUR community.

Everything is focused on “swag” & that’s why you have ppl still using the word and pressuring our black boys to fit into a mold to not be “corny”.

It’s a dangerous word for black men tbh
if you don’t fit the mold then you’re vulnerable in our community’s eyes

you’re harder to be taken seriously by the same people who would ironically rather front to fit in which is a weak thing to do

your thoughts can’t be read and people can only see what you show them our community is so naive.

most people keep their darkest secrets close

people haven’t faced much adversity like ja morant

yet will love to try and be the judge of a nikkas validity based off of appearance and performative measures

Daps
Loreal is beyond annoying and I bet she really dug in on the corny angle. If she said it once or twice I doubt MBJ would have cared that much, but his body language tells a different story. He really don’t like her and based on how immature she is now with some of her takes, only lord knows how sadidy she was in HS.

She said this a couple years ago on her podcast, there was thread on this:

People acting like he’s holding on to some HS name calling are off base. This dumb chick was attacking his image on a national scale then tried to smile in his face when she saw him in person. He handled it perfectly. Called her on her bullshyt, still did the interview professionally, and then walked away on her desperation at the end.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
She said this a couple years ago on her podcast, there was thread on this:

People acting like he’s holding on to some HS name calling are off base. This dumb chick was attacking his image on a national scale then tried to smile in his face when she saw him in person. He handled it perfectly. Called her on her bullshyt, still did the interview professionally, and then walked away on her desperation at the end.
Damn that was before my time, but it makes total sense given his disposition towards her. And shyt instead of her apologizing or endearing herself she went into bird default mode and tried to giggle it off. Breh was focused and they made fun of him. Hopefully that’s the last time he entertains anything involving her.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
That’s a fallacy.
Bad bytches still be bad with age.
The dudes grow up to be lame with money.
Revenge of the nerd Brehs going to hate this post because it ruins their fantasy of being able to reject women who rejected them, but what your saying is true to some extent. An attractive woman that takes care of herself and her body will still be attractive when she’s older. Now if she makes poor decisions and doesn’t take care of herself, then her looks fall off. Brehs focus on the women who fall off and want them now that they have more than they do the women who don’t and continue to reject men they don’t want. I can tell you I got friends in their late thirties still rejecting men because they can. They still got options and know it.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Revenge of the nerd Brehs going to hate this post because it ruins their fantasy of being able to reject women who rejected them, but what your saying is true to some extent. An attractive woman that takes care of herself and her body will still be attractive when she’s older. Now if she makes poor decisions and doesn’t take care of herself, then her looks fall off. Brehs focus on the women who fall off and want them now that they have more than they do the women who don’t and continue to reject men they don’t want. I can tell you I got friends in their late thirties still rejecting men because they can. They still got options and know it.
Late 30's turning down proposals is wild! OORRR is that not the intent that those men have...

:lupe: