Maze Runner >>>>>>>> Hunger Games

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Will never watch Hungry Games. That maze runner movie was goofy as hell.

Like how did it rain when the maze was in the middle of the desert :wtf:

And none of them nigglets tried to smash the ONLY chick?

Movie made no damn sense. :pacspit: all these emo teen adventure flicks. They're all the damn same to me.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Maze Runner was no masterpiece but it was better than Hunger Games & I was surprised by the story. The acting was better as well. I think the sequel will be a let down with more the story probably focused on the teen love aspect

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just saw Scorch Trials last night and it was weak. Gus and littlefinger couldn't save that snooze fest. First one was way better but it's not a better series than hunger games

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I saw Maze Runner last night, watching Scorch Trials now. Might pause and finish this evening.

They are both pretty deep and intense for PG-13 movies. I only like comedies, and not much impresses me, but both were entertaining and kept me hyped.

I prefer Hunger Games because they have bigger stars playing roles, is more multi-cultural, and just has more elements going on. Don't like the "zombie" aspect in Scorch Trials, so over it. But haven't finished movie to really judge.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
1st maze runner was :krs::ahh:

2nd was :dwillhuh::martin:

Im not one of those people that shyt on sequels. If I like the 1st, I really want to enjoy the next. But this was just ass brehs. Every cliche imaginable and stupid shyt kept happening because plot:francis:

I fell asleep during the hunger games though