Maze Runner >>>>>>>> Hunger Games

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i watched it last night and i've seen one of the HG movies. Maze Runner was better but they're both made for teens i don't expect much from them. i'll probably check the other Maze Runner movies but i'm not dying to see them. it reminded me a lot of Cube tho, i don't know if they copied it but there were a lot of similarities.
It has similarities but Cube was just a fukked up movie. AT least they were able to find a way out of the Maze. There was none to Cube. That was some nightmarish shyt.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damn.....for real? I'd only seen the first Hunger Game movie, but I'd been avoiding it, the Maze Runner and all the rest of those teen scream movies like Divergent. But I might have to go back and check out Maze Runner if it's getting these recommendations.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
It's stupid as shyt, full of plot holes and characters act really illogical. Some of them I can look past but not these two.

1. They kill the spider thing and take out some device, fine makes sense to try to learn about this stuff. But when we find out its all a big test, think of the leap of logic the makers of the test made.
- Kill a huge spider
- Dig around in the body
- Take out a device they have never seen and have no idea what it does and it's the only thing they bring back.
- Take it with them
- Figure out it's a rader/homing beacon to the exit and they know how to use it with no problems.

:mindblown:

I've been told it's much different in the book and not at all this dumb but whatever.

2. Dude figures out how to get his memory back and realizes he helped in making this Maze and was a part of it and then says something like "it doesn't matter why you we're sent in here" and some dude answers back "yeah, it doesn't matter" and it's never talked about.

He has all the answers to why, when and how about everything in the outside world and 2-3 guys in the Maze know this but they are all like "whatever"

It's huge part of the movie, they talking about memories and shyt and I can get that they don't want a 20 min scene with the main man talking but c'mon.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
I haven't watched the hunger games movies but I just watched maze runner and it was a pretty solid movie, the ending was kinda forced but I liked it overall

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
I was taken out of maze runner a little bit when this guy was squeezing between closing walls and it looks like he should of easily been crushed but the camera cuts and the walls are father apart

shyt was cringeworthy

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
Hunger Games flicks are mad average, but Maze Runner was trash

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
i watched it last night and i've seen one of the HG movies. Maze Runner was better but they're both made for teens i don't expect much from them. i'll probably check the other Maze Runner movies but i'm not dying to see them. it reminded me a lot of Cube tho, i don't know if they copied it but there were a lot of similarities.

Those Cube movies were two nice, and trippy movies was the thing back then.

I might check it out, but the thing I liked about Cube the characters were not over done and the story came together nicely.

I usually avoid these teen movies, because they would spend the whole movie amped up. That's what I got from the trailer.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
It doesnt take a lot to be better then Hunger Games. Movie was trash tho.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just saw this movie dont know what these crab ass coli nikkas talking bout but the movie was fire. Of course they killed all tue black people lol but shyts expected with hollywood.

Pesci

Architect
Daps
Maze Runner at least kept me intrigued b/c of the setting. Hunger Games are seriously 2 of the most boring movies ive watched this decade. i don't remember a single friggin thing about either of them except Jennifer Lawrence and that leprechaun lookin fukker in a cave for like a half hour. not even sure which movie that was from. there were trees or something too. that's it. that's the impact they've had on me.
i want to read more movie reviews from you