Maze Runner >>>>>>>> Hunger Games

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
5zHVNZK.png

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Maze Runner at least kept me intrigued b/c of the setting. Hunger Games are seriously 2 of the most boring movies ive watched this decade. i don't remember a single friggin thing about either of them except Jennifer Lawrence and that leprechaun lookin fukker in a cave for like a half hour. not even sure which movie that was from. there were trees or something too. that's it. that's the impact they've had on me.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
i can't front...i did enjoy the first hunger games....but that second one was a piece of shyt and nothing about it made me want to watch that mocking jay one....its a horrible saga if u ask me.....

now maze runner was pure piff....draws you in from start to finish...can't wait for part two....:sas1:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Takes a shyt all over Catness emotionless face...

Maze Runner is just a good movie...period...

Like...if it was the first "teen post apoc" movie you ever saw...it would fukk you up so bad...because then you'd be going to see shyt like hunger games and divergent and come away like "da fukk is this shyt":dahellwhat:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i watched it last night and i've seen one of the HG movies. Maze Runner was better but they're both made for teens i don't expect much from them. i'll probably check the other Maze Runner movies but i'm not dying to see them. it reminded me a lot of Cube tho, i don't know if they copied it but there were a lot of similarities.