Daps
Reppin
Chi
Mayweather right hand looked better than canelo n guerrero fights imo

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Great beard behind the defense.

That's what I've been saying for years. When he got hit flush by Chop Chop, that there showed me he had the mentality to keep calm and that he has a beard. It's hard enough getting past the defense but if and when you do, you still gotta deal with the fact that Floyd can take a punch.

With that being said though...Floyd's getting hit with shots he never used to get hit by....and by slower guys (at least in the case of Maidana) :ld:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That's what I've been saying for years. When he got hit flush by Chop Chop, that there showed me he had the mentality to keep calm and that he has a beard. It's hard enough getting past the defense but if and when you do, you still gotta deal with the fact that Floyd can take a punch.

With that being said though...Floyd's getting hit with shots he never used to get hit by....and by slower guys (at least in the case of Maidana) :ld:

Yeah. I mean, I expected Shane to catch him once or twice. But after that he went a few fights without getting hit with serious shots until these last two fights.

So for those thinking it would be a cakewalk with Manny or Khan, who have great hand speed, they are trippin'.

Has Floyd lost a step? Yes. Has he lost a big one? No.

Oh yeah... and I don't think he he's making it to 50. I think he's stopping at 49. The only thing more important to Floyd than money is his health. That shoulder roll is great. :heh: but there was a time where it was nothing you could do about it.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I agree floyd was lucky it was the end of the 3rd....however. Floyd been hit hard and clean what 10 times in 10 years? He was in the middle of the ring when Shane caught hit with that shot the 2nd time and should have KO'd him, but floyd was able to hold and recover with 1:30 left or so. Y'all think he wouldn't have gone into instant clinch mode and recovered before the round was over? Why?
Good ooint. Actually, floyd recovered so well that round against mosley that he started attacking and connecting the last 30 secs
mayweather vs maidana 2 film study

Love that dudes vids but he throws a lot of disguised shade at floyd.

Exactly what my eyes are looking for, that's why I don't get bored watching fights.
Me neither. Love the technical side of boxing
Mayweather right hand looked better than canelo n guerrero fights imo

To be fair canelo neutralized floyds right hand big time

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
He did get hit with a great shot though, glad he was honest about it and not try and act like his opponent was a bum or anything.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Compare his fight with canelo with his fight with guerrero/cotto/ortiz and see how many right hands he landed. Canelo feinted every time floyd tried the pull counter. shyt, u will see it a bunch in the first round. You guys gotta use ur eyes when ur watching these fights :snoop:
Yea but floyd got him good with them shoulder roll right hands and blatant attacking right hands
7.gif

12.gif

10_medium.gif

o-CANELO-ALVAREZ-facebook.jpg

I dont know what you was watching nikka