Mayweather: Maidana Caught Me With a Good Shot

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
the last fighter who countered floyd's pull counter like that was carlos baldomir in 2006. throw the jab to let floyd throw the pull counter and counter the pull counter with a right hand. sounds easy yet they are the only two fighters that have ever done it. i made a post before mayweather/maidana 1 about it. its one of floyds few weaknesses. floyd got really lucky that it was at the end of the round because he was going to take a lot more shots as hurt as he was there. damaging shots. shots that stick with you throughout the fight. might have been a very different fight.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
the last fighter who countered floyd's pull counter like that was carlos baldomir in 2006. throw the jab to let floyd throw the pull counter and counter the pull counter. sounds easy yet they are the only two fighters that have ever done it. i made a post before mayweather/maidana 1 about it. its one of floyds few weaknesses. floyd got really lucky that it was at the end of the round because he was going to take a lot more shots as hurt as he was there. damaging shots. shots that stick with you throughout the fight. might have been a very different fight.

Indeed. Maidana woulda start bombing on bruh like he was puttn him on 18 Street

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I agree floyd was lucky it was the end of the 3rd....however. Floyd been hit hard and clean what 10 times in 10 years? He was in the middle of the ring when Shane caught hit with that shot the 2nd time and should have KO'd him, but floyd was able to hold and recover with 1:30 left or so. Y'all think he wouldn't have gone into instant clinch mode and recovered before the round was over? Why?

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
its no telling really. but maidana is a different breed than shane. broner might have coasted to the middle rounds had he just not got knocked down by that shot maidana got him with early. that swung a lot of momentum in that fight away from broner.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I agree floyd was lucky it was the end of the 3rd....however. Floyd been hit hard and clean what 10 times in 10 years? He was in the middle of the ring when Shane caught hit with that shot the 2nd time and should have KO'd him, but floyd was able to hold and recover with 1:30 left or so. Y'all think he wouldn't have gone into instant clinch mode and recovered before the round was over? Why?

I feel you but idk. Maidana woulda went into prison riot mode and tried to knock Mayweather ass through the ropes. He was boutta pounce on Mayweather while bruh was already stumblin. Im glad that bell rang. :troll:

I wanna see that lil nikka Pacquiao go shoulders wit Maidana:mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Maidana would only have a punchers chance against pac albeit a good one. Those straight lefts Maidana would be eating would start adding up. Plus manny has a lower center of gravity and would be able to shoot the left to the body w power, nobody likes that. Of course manny loves to get over aggressive and Maidana could nap him if he got his timing down.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I feel you but idk. Maidana woulda went into prison riot mode and tried to knock Mayweather ass through the ropes. He was boutta pounce on Mayweather while bruh was already stumblin. Im glad that bell rang. :troll:

I wanna see that lil nikka Pacquiao go shoulders wit Maidana:mjlol:

This more cautious Pacquiao moves more than he used to. He wouldn't stay in a spot long enough to let himself get hit like that. I think it would be a better version of Rios/Manny.

Chino is a much better boxer than I ever have him credit for.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
This more cautious Pacquiao moves more than he used to. He wouldn't stay in a spot long enough to let himself get hit like that. I think it would be a better version of Rios/Manny.

Chino is a much better boxer than I ever have him credit for.
Chino can't fight southpaws breh