Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I honestly have no idea what that tower guard trying to keep his post was thinking.
Suicide/mental illness. He was broken mentally. He was the guard from earlier in the season with the handicapped son and wife that was verbally beating him up for jacking off in the shower and always working. He was also the guard the other guards were clowning for working extra OT no pay just because he didnt want to go home to his wife.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Suicide/mental illness. He was broken mentally. He was the guard from earlier in the season with the handicapped son and wife that was verbally beating him up for jacking off in the shower and always working. He was also the guard the other guards were clowning for working extra OT no pay just because he didnt want to go home to his wife.

I completely forgot about that.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I dont like how theyre trying to make the hooker and mike have a relationship, I wouldve told her you can start chapter 2 by going to find a legal job, and making your way out of my life :hhh:. other than that fire season

God damn you do realize it was only one day after she was raped for days.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
To that military police dude everything a nail. Breh looked at Mike's brother and said nah if we don't kill these motherfukkers you'll regret it the rest of your life.

:wow: That man was not playing at all. Just dumping the whole mag in those prisoners.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Wonder what they are going to do with Milo.

I thought for sure he was going to kill Mike's mom or brother there at the end.

The script for the mom and her acting were absolutely terrible in this episode. I hate the actress and I hate her character. Was hoping she got clapped.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Wonder what they are going to do with Milo.

I thought for sure he was going to kill Mike's mom or brother there at the end.

The script for the mom and her acting were absolutely terrible in this episode. I hate the actress and I hate her character. Was hoping she got clapped.

She woulda been a nice valve , to make her likable...but she wasn't even half that. Teaching about the horrors of this country and still managing to be dour.

Cops on every level are such ugly people and this show is one of the ones that captured their a$$holeness..

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
done...

one of the best single seasons of any show ive ever seen.

2 things happened:

1. The Black dude would have lived. Homie played that role to perfection. The way he was staring down SGT. when they were strapping him into the chair was cool. the scene had me on edge. The tension was great.

2. I know theres gonna be a lot of carry over, but I wish the uprising was still going on when S2 starts.

I think Mom is doing a good job, her speech to her son was well done. And I think she did a good job when meeting w/ "ole girl".

I think the writers did a good job of having her a person trying to do good in a bad world, but doesnt understand how bad the world is. And how worse the world is for some people.

OAN: "ole girl" was sexy af. She played TF out of her role too.

didnt she her being the one to get ole boy, yes I knew he was gonna get got, just not by her. i thought she was playing a different game.