Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Great first season. Looking forward to seeing where it’s goes from here.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
F Kodi. Just use the browser and :eat:

bflix.to
Dapped and repped - binged the whole season off this link.

Having grown up in big cities, I'm always curious about the poor little towns, and how people tend to stay there for generations. And I love shows like these that give you a peak into the lives of these people, the lack of opportunities they have, and how much of a struggle every day life is even for the ones that are doing supposedly well.

All in all, I thought it was a fantastic show. I especially enjoyed the historical stories the teacher was telling in the prison classroom. The one where the native tribe was forced to leave their dogs behind as they crossed the river legit had me teary eyed :mjcry:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To that military police dude everything a nail. Breh looked at Mike's brother and said nah if we don't kill these motherfukkers you'll regret it the rest of your life.

Swat walking through like:

:mjlol::wow::mjcry:

and ppl think this show isn't sympathetic to cops lmao

This demon casually patting a vengeful Mike on the back, and telling him with a smile, "Don't worry, Mike. I do this for a fukking living" with the intention to go kill a man for him. That part, and the following sequence where he's calmly orchestrating the murder of an unarmed man just really stuck with me. It's some real demons out there with a badge :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
through about 5 eps. now and let me just say the fuccery is off the charts :mjlol: that's not to say it's a great show.. not yet.

There's one actor that to me has been terrible.. Renner been good and all the scumbag cops play the part but Bunny is having a bad season just way too extra and corny..

but the show been raw. i appreciate a decent cop/jail drama that shows cops in a realistic corrupt manner. i appreciate a show that don't shy away from the violence too