Mayor of Kingstown (By Taylor Sheridan on Paramount+) SEASON 3 OUT NOW

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Was Charlie faking being slow the entire time?

I don't remember if they said what caused him to be like that. I thought he was just born slow but it seems otherwise after that.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Was Charlie faking being slow the entire time?

I don't remember if they said what caused him to be like that. I thought he was just born slow but it seems otherwise after that.
it's his coping mechanism. childhood reversion or some shyt...trauma from the age he spoke that way...

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
MF scared the hell out me when he hit that normal voice :merchant:
me too. i was watching that scene with the lights off too :laugh:

man im so glad IRIS checked out. thank GOD. mike a ILL dude. his goal it seems is to bring some peace to the city. he set all them dudes up so they can kill one another off it seems. i still dont understand the suicide part by that egg head nikka kareem. more than likely him dying on the job was to secure financial and health benefits for his family.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
me too. i was watching that scene with the lights off too :laugh:

man im so glad IRIS checked out. thank GOD. mike a ILL dude. his goal it seems is to bring some peace to the city. he set all them dudes up so they can kill one another off it seems. i still dont understand the suicide part by that egg head nikka kareem. more than likely him dying on the job was to secure financial and health benefits for his family.
Yeah thats 100% what I took away from it. Would’ve lost all that if he just commited suicide.

At first I thought he was going get revenge on the dude that took his cakes.

And idk what the fukk Mike be trying to do. If Milo didn’t start talking about his mom it seemed like he was gonna let him live.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Lincoln screeches to halt in front of Bunny's warehouse*

Soldiers out front: :lupe::wtf:

*Mike storms in* : ya know Bunny a lil heads up on the dead Russians will go a long way :beli:

Bunny: Day started dis shyt Mike! Now Day gon' see who's da monster!! :birdman:

Mike: Look gimme 6 hours! Don't do anything else! :sitdown:

Bunny: shyt in motion. And when shyt be in motion.....all yo white ass toilet paper can't stop it! :ufdup:

Mike: 6 hours Bunny. Six hours! :hhh:

*phone rings*

Mike: yeah? :francis:

DA Chick: Jesus Christ Mike a bus full of autistic toddlers was just massacred! WTF??

Mike: fukk! I'm on my way....Don't do anything til I get there! fukk!
:dead: :dead: :dead:

I've definitely mentioned this before but I can't be the only one that hates the way Bunny talks:mjlol: No black person talks like that:mjlol:

I ain't even gotta look up the actor to know he's an African making up an accent:mjlol:

Still a good actor, but that accent and speech pattern is ridiculous :mjlol: