Ok. Let's see what else we got :demonic:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Cause & effect...

Remind me never to cause that man any irritation.

full

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Again, we gotta talk about how Kyle is gonna survive prison. He made enemies of the police and the convicts are gonna be after him.

Mike really gonna protect him from outside? This the same prison that just had grenades thrown in there, and the warden got laid out looking like SpongeBob
Mike is owed favors from multiple crews in there, if need be he could have Bunny's crew look out for him since they are back on good terms :manny:.I assume Kyle would have to stand trial, Robert could/should get painted as a loose cannon, the breh and his son could serve as witnesses for that particular incident too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Mike is owed favors from multiple crews in there, if need be he could have Bunny's crew look out for him since they are back on good terms :manny:.I assume Kyle would have to stand trial, Robert could/should get painted as a loose cannon, the breh and his son could serve as witnesses for that particular incident too.

Bunny’s crew could barely protect bunny, or D Smoke :mjlol:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Kyle not gonna survive in there. Poor guy. Harsh tbey did all this shyt to protect Robert and this is what happens. Detective guy probably gonna join Kyle in there too.